Cuckold Regret Clips

Let’s hear it
I'll try to keep it short.
About 5 years ago some friends of ours were dipping their toes in the lifestyle. After sometime we introduced them to one of my wife's favorite regulars. He is a very dark skinned brother from the Dominican Republic. Super nice guy, very well experienced in white wives. He has a really nice super thick 8 inch cock, and the man can use it. He's a fucking race horse. So, they end up in a hotel things get going and Carlos goes to pounding Lori. If I know Carlos he was knocking the back out of it. Well ole Lori is enjoying it!! Alot!! She is making all sorts of sounds and noises that Shane has never heard her make with him. About 15 minutes on, Carlos is jackhammer fucking her and she's going absolutely ******* crazy..cumming over and over. I guess Shanes face was pale white, he looked like he was gonna puke. He got up and ran out of the room. As he was leaving he said, find your own way home whore! Well Carlos was like WTF. He stopped and was like, do you need to go after him. She told him don't you dare stop!! Actually what she did do was reach down and strip the condom off of him. She was like, now that he's gone we don't need this thing. I didn't want to use it to beging with. They fucked on and off all night. He blew 3 nuts in her and came on her face. When she got home I guess Shane apologized and said it just took him by surprise, it was more than he could handle seeing her get railed like that. They worked through it, she continues to see Carlos as well as other black men. Shane has come to terms with it, for the most part.

I'll try to keep it short.
About 5 years ago some friends of ours were dipping their toes in the lifestyle. After sometime we introduced them to one of my wife's favorite regulars. He is a very dark skinned brother from the Dominican Republic. Super nice guy, very well experienced in white wives. He has a really nice super thick 8 inch cock, and the man can use it. He's a fucking race horse. So, they end up in a hotel things get going and Carlos goes to pounding Lori. If I know Carlos he was knocking the back out of it. Well ole Lori is enjoying it!! Alot!! She is making all sorts of sounds and noises that Shane has never heard her make with him. About 15 minutes on, Carlos is jackhammer fucking her and she's going absolutely ******* crazy..cumming over and over. I guess Shanes face was pale white, he looked like he was gonna puke. He got up and ran out of the room. As he was leaving he said, find your own way home whore! Well Carlos was like WTF. He stopped and was like, do you need to go after him. She told him don't you dare stop!! Actually what she did do was reach down and strip the condom off of him. She was like, now that he's gone we don't need this thing. I didn't want to use it to beging with. They fucked on and off all night. He blew 3 nuts in her and came on her face. When she got home I guess Shane apologized and said it just took him by surprise, it was more than he could handle seeing her get railed like that. They worked through it, she continues to see Carlos as well as other black men. Shane has come to terms with it, for the most part.
rock hard just reading that story! Im sure i can relate to the guy who got sick in the moment

Did a little bit of research, and if anyone is interested, the girl from roughly 2:00 to 8:00 and on the preview is apparently known as Michelle Dubois, and here is the source for that clip:

It's from the movie "Deep Inside Dirty Debutantes 21" and she also stars in the aptly named sequel "Deep Inside Dirty Debutantes 22".
Regardless if it's professional or amateur, it is a very hot clip :p

Back