Cuckold Bucket List

What's at the Top of Your Cuckold Bucket List?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 scenario that I dont believe would ever happen, but a great fantasy none the less. My wife would plan and setup a gangbang for herself and I. She would do it on her own and then tell me to come along to help out with her BBC while she is used as a cum dump. I would be expected to get her pussy wet and ready with my tongue and also clean her cunt after each one has deposited a load inside her holes. Also, would be expected to fluff and clean the others while she is getting fucked deeply.

In a Black-Owned home: a cuck hubby must have his own individual bucket list of what he wants to see done to him and his wife. The same goes to the hot wife!

Knowing expectations is such an important part of the commitment to black ownership.Couples need to make a list before starting to make sure they are in agreement about their dedication, and to keep it updated so as new wants (or new demands from their master) the partner adjusts their actions accordingly.
Even the greatest servant cannot be a mind reader.

Knowing expectations is such an important part of the commitment to black ownership.Couples need to make a list before starting to make sure they are in agreement about their dedication, and to keep it updated so as new wants (or new demands from their master) the partner adjusts their actions accordingly.
what would the top 5 be on your list

Of course. Such a list should be dutifully kept with the wife and her Master.

[T
="mootmooter07, post: 403424, member: 36599"]I want her to get pounded bareback and then eat that fucking cream pie!

That's the sort of list every cuck hubby ought to have foremost on mind!

View attachment 319377[/quote]
The best view ever, to see the actual moment when a superior black cock enter the wife. To see the victor get it's well deserved reward while the looser sits in its cage.

That's the sort of list every cuck hubby ought to have foremost on mind!

View attachment 319377
The best view ever, to see the actual moment when a superior black cock enter the wife. To see the victor get it's well deserved reward while the looser sits in its cage.[/quote]

Once I perforate the wife's pussy, I'm going to be grinning at the hubby to let him know who now owns the wife.

The best view ever, to see the actual moment when a superior black cock enter the wife. To see the victor get it's well deserved reward while the looser sits in its cage.

Once I perforate the wife's pussy, I'm going to be grinning at the hubby to let him know who now owns the wife.[/quote]
You are a true Master, after seeing your conquering expression more pain watching you both then hoping that I might be allowed to clean up.

Back