Cuckold Bucket List

What's at the Top of Your Cuckold Bucket List?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just tell them that if they want to watch, they have to suck.

They'll always suck.
Well would be great if let the white husband watch for hours you fuck his wife in each holes and then after make her swallow your cum start to let him suck your cock and then fuck his ass for hours too and then make him swallow your sperm too in front of her! It will be the greatest thing ever! I don't know if someone will be able to do it.....

She was playing with his cock under the bar table and when he got hard I peeked under the table and saw him fingering her pussy

She had a crotchless thong so easy access

He would take his fingers out all wet and sloppy and make her suck on them

Soon she got so horny and bold that she went under the table and started sucking him

He one had his finger up her ass and would keep telling me her ass is so tight

It was good to get out and head home or they would have started fucking right there

He had her practically naked in the car and sucking his 9 incher all the way home

And once inside I just stayed away and watched as he fucked her hard right there in the family room from behind

No condoms for each time he came he came twice and she must have had multiple orgasms

Once he left she felt sore for a couple of days

He did not guck her ass but made sure she knew that he will next time and if she had a problem he would pull out and leave

She would never let him pull out unfinished

After he left I did lick her pussy to make it feel good and tasted some of the bulls cum but it has also leaked out

She tasted amazing

She was playing with his cock under the bar table and when he got hard I peeked under the table and saw him fingering her pussy

He did not guck her ass but made sure she knew that he will next time and if she had a problem he would pull out and leave

She would never let him pull out unfinished

After he left I did lick her pussy to make it feel good and tasted some of the bulls cum but it has also leaked out

She tasted amazing

I'll bet you must have stayed hard the whole time you drove.

01.jpg

I am always hard when I see her getting fucked by her bulls and jack off and cum several times

We have gone out for dinner with her bull and she sits in the middle and he keeps fingering her or she will unzip his pants to feel his dick under the table

I do not have to know what she is doing as her eyes get glazed over once his finger in her pussy or her hand on his dick

Mine is getting hubby to be more of a cuckold. He got me into all this and is fascinated by the cuckold lifestyle and stuff on here and other places, but has held back from getting too involved. I wasnt into it at first but I love reading some of the things the cuckolds write on here and would love him to go down that route but he's holding firm.
Bit by bit though im getting him into it, he licks me out afterwards, only let him have sex when I say, only let black guys up my bum-hubbys forbidden! and now I am calling the shots as to when I meet a guy and what I do. But I really want him to come and watch, would really turn me on but he's resisting.

If you can think of one/several things you'd love to see happen to your wife/GF, or if you, the wife, have something tasty you've always wanted to try out and are yet still undecided about it... Pretend that this is your Bucket List of Cuckolding stuff.

What would be the top on your list?
For us, It would be to have three 9 inch or bigger black cocks. making the wife airtight! While I watch and video. Also, want to fluff and clean as needed.

Back