Cuckcold Written Agreement... anyone?

Absolutely the truth!

Unfortunately, society puts so much peer pressure on guys that even when they know they are unable to take care of their lady's needs most have a hard time admitting that they want their Wife or girlfriend to be happy and satisfied.
It would be so much nicer if society could accept that some men are just meant to be cuckolded and that there is nothing wrong with it. That it is just another way of a man loving his woman.

Agreed, but the true cuck personality (at least my personality) really doesn't care what society thinks. He will try to keep it under wraps but if that proves impossible he will opt for the cuck lifestyle over his concerns about what people might think. It's about unconditional love and devotion to his girl.

217_1000.jpg

Agreed, but the true cuck personality (at least my personality) really doesn't care what society thinks. He will try to keep it under wraps but if that proves impossible he will opt for the cuck lifestyle over his concerns about what people might think. It's about unconditional love and devotion to his girl.

The problem is that what the pressures of society drill into your psyche for all the years you are growing up makes it impossible for some men to admit it to themselves, just as a lot of gays live miserably for years trying to be with women before finally admitting to themselves that they are gay.

Accepting that he is incapable of truly satisfying his wife sexually is not something most men will easily and readily accept. He will try everything and anything to make it happen or make believe he can do it until their marriage falls apart or he is ****** to admit she needs a man that can deliver the goods in bed.

You and I are different than the norm because we not only accept, but embrace the pleasures that our ladies can experience with other lovers.

Yep, I agree ... most small men live in denial. I'm fine with ... and in fact excited by ... the fact that my girl can get more satisfaction from her better endowed lovers. She and I have many other points of connection that will hold us together. Why would I deny the woman I love a better sex life than I can provide?

Yes, if only more men who stop being so prideful and accept things as they are.

Yep, I agree ... most small men live in denial. I'm fine with ... and in fact excited by ... the fact that my girl can get more satisfaction from her better endowed lovers. She and I have many other points of connection that will hold us together. Why would I deny the woman I love a better sex life than I can provide?

Yes, if only more men who stop being so prideful and accept things as they are.

aw Dsoul. i think jack and i did a pretty good job of separating him from any remaing sexual pride this weeekend, didn't we my litttle dicked cucky pet? :cold:

oh yes. i've followed many of yhour posts. very hot. someday my new litttle cucky poet will come with me when i bed someone like u. :) good for him to see with his own eyes once in awhile. :devil:
I love seeing you put white boys in their place. Maybe I should send you my hubby.:devil:

I love seeing you put white boys in their place. Maybe I should send you my hubby.:devil:
lol, Sally's training camp for white boys! :bounce: classes on laundry and dishwashing. a bit more advanced and we'd move to teaching how to sett a romantic table and makeing surre the master bedroom has the proper ambiance and the jacuzzi tub is ready with warm water and bubbles. way more advanced than that and we'd teach them about mascara and helping us get dressed for an evening out with our lovers. for grad school we'd train them in the oral arts. aw no. lett's just start right out with the oral arts!!! :frantic: that's what they reallly need to learn

Back