Cuckcold Written Agreement... anyone?

I'm in Washington D.C.

ooh, i got that wrong! :rolleyes: my cucky pet lives near me but works in detroit a couple times a month. i've never been there. i'm on the west coast. sounds like his work is only about 500 miles from you? :) interesting

yeah, a lot of fakes. but i do private convo here anyway. if i'm just playing i don't really care if the otther person is faking if they're smart about it. i like role playing.

I love to role play. The problem I have with it is typing with one hand can be chaellenging. :bigsmile:

i don't see the need for a conttract for whitte guys. here's the harsh truth of it: litttle dicked white guy falls in love with girl who is out of his league. :bounce: then it's all over for him, girl runs the show after that!!! :devil: u white guys don't need to be held by contract. face it. ur jsut frustrated inadequately equipped guys who are desperatte to play like the big boys do. :) u either stay home and play with ur self or if ur lucky u get to be a cucky pet. not lucky. u have to earn it bcuz u don'tt choose. we do!!! :frantic:lmao!!!! ooh, thatt's so mean!!! lol

Yes, but deliciously so! ;)

i prefer training up a cucky pet from scratch though!!! :devil: it's so delicious when he knows his fate right from the start!!! :bounce: omg, no resistance!!!

So you're saying "resistance is futile?" I suspect that's true but resistance is the furthest thing from my mind.

no, my cucky poet canceled on an in person gettogether yestterday and even though he had a good excuse he'd better do somehting BIG to make it up to me! :rolleyes:

No excuses today mi amor. Considering I don't have anything that would remotely be considered "big" I guess I'll be stopping off at the jewelry store!

So you're saying "resistance is futile?" I suspect that's true but resistance is the furthest thing from my mind.
proving my point! :bounce:

Now you're scaring me! LOL

aw baby, don't worry. were a long ways from anything like that. admit it though. if i asked to take a side trip to DC to suck a nice big black cock for me u'd do it wouldn'tt u? :cold: thinkk hard before u say no! :devil: i know u've thought about it. relax baby. BBC will be MY domain. I want u owned, not broken. i'll love u like the eager litttle cuddly puppy u are. talented tongue and all.

No excuses today mi amor. Considering I don't have anything that would remotely be considered "big" I guess I'll be stopping off at the jewelry store!
nice baby but nott necessary. i'd look really good in a little ferrari though! :bounce: don't wastte time at the store. justt get your ass off the computer and gett going. i can see the threads u're looking at btw! lol

Yes dear ...

I likke the sound of tthat. can u see me inpattiently ttapping my fingers baby? get off the computer before i have to punish u. :devil:

Here's a shorter/condensed version of the cuckold agreement + a couple other items I thought some of you might be interested in. I have an Amendment Agreement to a Marriage Contract someplace ... my filing system sucks and I have over 10,000 cuckold type pics.
My personal favorite is that Punch Card ... for Good Behaving Cucks! cuck_CuckAgreement.jpgcuck_CuckCard-Reward.jpgcuck_CuckCertificate.jpg Mac

Back