How do I convince her?

Cheffytwat

Couple
From
UK
I’d love some advice from women, couples or anyone better informed than me. Do hope you can advise.

here goes…

(Bit of background).

My wife and I have been having a MMF for going on 7 years now. It’s always been with the same guy, who I might add has a cock much larger than mine, and fucks her Very well. I work away a lot, so they fuck either when I’m home or not. It’s never a secret, and we share details if I’m not there. If I am there, it usually starts with the two of them playing. Then I will go and watch, join in, and often give the Bull oral, which we all enjoy. And basically do as I’m told like a good cuckold.

After the fun has ended, we will all have a chat and a cuppa like nothing has happened, and when The Bull leaves, my wife and I have a little debrief and laugh about what’s happened…..

Now for many years I have openly shared my fantasy with my wife about seeing her fucking a huge bbc. One, two or more at the same time is a massive turn on for me, and I’d love it to be a regular thing like what we already do.
She has always said no, and says she isn’t into black guys, but if there is a good looking black guy on tv, I say “would you fuck him?” And she says yes 90% of the time.

so my question really is, how do I convince her with it and at least try?

I’d love you hear your thoughts or for you to share similar experiences you have had. Feel free to mail me.

THANKS for reading and any feedback. Cxx

Ok, so from what I've gathered, her current lover is white; you should have mentioned that in your background statement.

The question is: Let's say you found a black dom for her, how then would you want to get rid of her other lover? That's something you'll need to figure out first.

To switch a particular lover would require a damn good reason(s) from you, especially when it's someone she's grown fond of.

My initial question would be regarding her current lover. What are his thoughts on "sharing her"? Does he know of your desire to see her with a black man? If this were to happen, would it be done with his knowledge? It sounds like you 2 have a really good thing going with her current Bull. Your desire to see her with a black man seems to be just that....your desire. You might have to accept the fact that you've actually got a really good situation going on. Be careful about what you ask for.

I’d love some advice from women, couples or anyone better informed than me. Do hope you can advise.

here goes…

(Bit of background).

My wife and I have been having a MMF for going on 7 years now. It’s always been with the same guy, who I might add has a cock much larger than mine, and fucks her Very well. I work away a lot, so they fuck either when I’m home or not. It’s never a secret, and we share details if I’m not there. If I am there, it usually starts with the two of them playing. Then I will go and watch, join in, and often give the Bull oral, which we all enjoy. And basically do as I’m told like a good cuckold.

After the fun has ended, we will all have a chat and a cuppa like nothing has happened, and when The Bull leaves, my wife and I have a little debrief and laugh about what’s happened…..

Now for many years I have openly shared my fantasy with my wife about seeing her fucking a huge bbc. One, two or more at the same time is a massive turn on for me, and I’d love it to be a regular thing like what we already do.
She has always said no, and says she isn’t into black guys, but if there is a good looking black guy on tv, I say “would you fuck him?” And she says yes 90% of the time.

so my question really is, how do I convince her with it and at least try?

I’d love you hear your thoughts or for you to share similar experiences you have had. Feel free to mail me.

THANKS for reading and any feedback. Cxx

Last edited:
I think money as a gift is always a good option...
On second thought, I think it's a bad idea. Being a wife, she may be hurt by the proposal. Any bargain, be it a dinner in a great restaurant, a trip, nothing compares to free convincing. Forget about it.

Ícone Validada pela comunidade

Feedback

As pessoas também perguntam

Back