Cuckcold Written Agreement... anyone?

I desire many of the things in the contract but especially someone else taking my Girlfriedna dn me being submissive to the two of them.

i don't see the need for a conttract for whitte guys. here's the harsh truth of it: litttle dicked white guy falls in love with girl who is out of his league. :bounce: then it's all over for him, girl runs the show after that!!! :devil: u white guys don't need to be held by contract. face it. ur jsut frustrated inadequately equipped guys who are desperatte to play like the big boys do. :) u either stay home and play with ur self or if ur lucky u get to be a cucky pet. not lucky. u have to earn it bcuz u don'tt choose. we do!!! :frantic:lmao!!!! ooh, thatt's so mean!!! lol

i don't see the need for a conttract for whitte guys. here's the harsh truth of it: litttle dicked white guy falls in love with girl who is out of his league. :bounce: then it's all over for him, girl runs the show after that!!! :devil: u white guys don't need to be held by contract. face it. ur jsut frustrated inadequately equipped guys who are desperatte to play like the big boys do. :) u either stay home and play with ur self or if ur lucky u get to be a cucky pet. not lucky. u have to earn it bcuz u don'tt choose. we do!!! :frantic:lmao!!!!

Well said ... but some of them do. Should in case they act stubborn later and forget who's running things.

i guess some do. i can imagine if a couple has been ttogether and didn't start out with this in mind u'd have to lay out the rules. in that case i'd want some help from my lover to keep hubby in his place. i prefer training up a cucky pet from scratch though!!! :devil: it's so delicious when he knows his fate right from the start!!! :bounce: omg, no resistance!!!

i guess some do. i can imagine if a couple has been ttogether and didn't start out with this in mind u'd have to lay out the rules. in that case i'd want some help from my lover to keep hubby in his place. i prefer training up a cucky pet from scratch though!!! :devil: it's so delicious when he knows his fate right from the start!!! :bounce: omg, no resistance!!!

Oh yes, it does. It works best when the hubby knows his place and needs someone there to further tell him what his place is meant to be ... and make sure the wife stays on top of him. I'm still demanding for couples to train as such.

Oh yes, it does. It works best when the hubby knows his place and needs someone there to further tell him what his place is meant to be ... and make sure the wife stays on top of him. I'm still demanding for couples to train as such.

hey, i don't stay on top of my cucky pet. i prefer to ride on top of my lovers!!! :frantic: my cucky pet can be doing something useful like the dishes. :bounce:

:) i know and it's so hot the way u ttake control of them both.

It works best for me ... the wife ... and hubby as well. It's more or less a union-type thing. Best when a couple have got a black man to run them than having the wife screw any brother she meets on the street and don't know what he's about. All this is stuff more couples ought to know about. Its why I post them at my blog.

It works best for me ... the wife ... and hubby as well. It's more or less a union-type thing. Best when a couple have got a black man to run them than having the wife screw any brother she meets on the street and don't know what he's about. All this is stuff more couples ought to know about. Its why I post them at my blog.

i agree. and iin case i haven't said it i can be quite submissive to a well equipped dark skinned guy. i love oral sex and would never deprive my cucky pet of it. he can go down on me most anytime he wants and he'd better want to often.:frantic: to be perfectly fair, and i AM a fair girl, i'm always eager to service lover's needs in that way too. :rolleyes: :devil:

i agree. and iin case i haven't said it i can be quite submissive to a well equipped dark skinned guy. i love oral sex and would never deprive my cucky pet of it. he can go down on me most anytime he wants and he'd better want to often.:frantic: to be perfectly fair, and i AM a fair girl, i'm always eager to service lover's needs in that way too. :rolleyes: :devil:

Looks like you and I seriously ought to get to talking then ... private.

Looks like you and I seriously ought to get to talking then ... private.

:) i've thought about it. ur posts are hot! :frantic: right now i'm prettty much focused on training (owning) my litttle cucky pet. guys liike that don't come around everyday u know. :) and don't let that go to ur head litttle cucky poet!!! i'm not entirely happpy with you canceling on me yesterday. :( :( work or no work, it's only 75 miles

:) i've thought about it. ur posts are hot! :frantic: right now i'm prettty much focused on training (owning) my litttle cucky pet. guys liike that don't come around everyday u know. :) and don't let that go to ur head litttle cucky poet!!! i'm not entirely happpy with you canceling on me yesterday. :( :( work or no work, it's only 75 miles

I'm open for whenever ... though I don't do private talk in here. A lot of times I can be here at the forum but too many fake people makes me stay away. You can contact me outside the forum anytime.

p.s., Did I cancel on you?

yeah, a lot of fakes. but i do private convo here anyway. if i'm just playing i don't really care if the otther person is faking if they're smart about it. i like role playing.

no, my cucky poet canceled on an in person gettogether yestterday and even though he had a good excuse he'd better do somehting BIG to make it up to me! :rolleyes:

Back