Cuckcold Written Agreement... anyone?

i would just want my little guy to be mine exclusively and do as I tell him to do. :happy: what my black lover and I do wouldn't really involve my little cucky guy unless the mood struck me. i'm somewhat of a submissive to black cock but dominate to my little guy. another thing. i would only want one little guy and he'd better be 100% faithful to me and he'd better take care of me moneywise. I'd want a variety of well endowed lovers of my own choosing.

lastly, i wouldn't need a contract to keep my little dicked cucky boy faithful. he'd be happy as a puppy dog at my feet :devil:

i would just want my little guy to be mine exclusively and do as I tell him to do. :happy: what my black lover and I do wouldn't really involve my little cucky guy unless the mood struck me. i'm somewhat of a submissive to black cock but dominate to my little guy. another thing. i would only want one little guy and he'd better be 100% faithful to me and he'd better take care of me moneywise. I'd want a variety of well endowed lovers of my own choosing.

lastly, i wouldn't need a contract to keep my little dicked cucky boy faithful. he'd be happy as a puppy dog at my feet :devil:

A woman who truly understands the submissive cuckold dynamic and how to implement it to enhance her pleasure and enable her to enjoy greater freedom to indulge her passions by allowing her cuckold the joy of serving her and providing for her basic subsistence requirements. :)

The cuckold exists to serve, support and please the woman he adores, but isn't able to be everything she needs a mate to be, so he enables her to enjoy the lovers who provide the excitement and pleasures that the cuckold is incapable of providing and the woman exists to be adored, desired, pampered, pleased and sated.

Tough job, but it sounds like you are just the woman who could handle it! ;)

that's just to long, it can just say, big black cocks will fuck your wife as they please,,,sign here.......

They are way too long and are really just for fueling cuckold fantasies.

A truly submissive cuckold is going to do whatever it takes to please his lady and she is going to do whatever truly pleases her. ;)

i need to get one of these signed.
Here is one that's been floating around the web. I know of a couple that has used this, and modified it for their purposes, meaning, this contract is in effect by at least one couple/bull relationship.

Without abstention both parties have, by means of performing the Cuckold Marriage Contract agrees solemnly to comply with the following set of agreements.

Section 1

Rights of the wife

(1.1)* The wife will have the right to have sexual relations with any black man she may choose to do so with.
(1.2)* The number of black men she has sexual relations with is up to the discression of the wife.
(1.3)*The wife has the right to choose which black men she will have sexual relations with.
(1.4)*The cuckold husband cannot back out of this agreement and change his mind about the wife having sexual relations with black men.
(1.5)* The period of the wife having sexual relations with black men is indefinite.
(1.6)*The wife may have sexual relation with black men as much as she may choose.
(1.7)* The wife may have sexual relations with black men where ever she may choose.
(1.8)*The wife has the right to have sexual relations with more than one black man at a time or multiple partners at a time.
(1.9)* The cuckold has the right to be told of any and all sexual relations with black men

Section 2

Duties of the Cuckold

(2.1)* The cuckold will prepare all items for the wife and her black bull before their meeting.
(2.2)* The cuckold will follow any and all instruction given by the wife and her black bull during their meeting.
(2.3)* The cuckold will help the wife’s black bull achieve erection (orally), if instructed to do so.
(2.4)* The cuckold will orally clean the wife’s vagina after her black bull has finished ejaculating inside her vagina, if instructed to do so.
(2.5)* The cuckold will orally clean the black bull penis after the black bull has finished intercourse with the wife, if instructed to do so.
(2.6)*The cuckold will clean up after the wife and her black bull meeting.

Section 3

Rights of the black bull

(3.1)* The black bull has the right to the wife’s vagina over the cuckold.
(3.2)* The black bull has the right to deny the cuckold any intercourse with the wife.
(3.3)* The black bull has the right to hold the key to the cuckolds chastity device if he so wishes.
(3.4)* The black bull has the right to impregnate the wife if the wife allows it to happen.
(3.5)* The black bull has the right to humiliate the cuckold as he see fit.
(3.6)* The black bull has the right to give instruction to the cuckold.
(3.7)* The black bull has the right to ejaculate inside the wife’s vagina.

Section 4

Intercourse

(4.1)* The wife will decide if there is any sexual relations between her and the cuckold.
(4.2)*The cuckold must obey any sexual request made by the wife.
(4.3)* The cuckold is responsible for all cleaning of any and all sex toys.
(4.4)* The cuckold may not ask for sexual relations from the wife, the wife will determine when sexual relations will be given to the cuckold.
(4.5)*The wife will determine when the cuckold will be allowed to ejaculate.
(4.6)* Te cuckold will not be allowed to have sexual intercourse more than twice a month with the wife (for the cuckold’s health reasons).
(4.7)* The cuckold must wear a condom and never ejaculate inside the wife’s vagina whenever he does have intercourse with the wife.
(4.8)* The cuckold must dispose of at all times any of his ejaculate by flushing it down the toilet.

Section 5

Chastity Enforcement

(5.1)*The cuckold must wear his chastity device at all times unless approved by the wife.
(5.2)*The wife will hold the key to the chastity device unless permission is given to the black bull by the wife to hold the key.
(5.3)*The emergency back up keys for the chastity device will be locked in a safe box and the wife will hold the key to the safe box also.
(5.4)*The wife will unlock the chastity device only when it is time for the two sexual intercourse times and or the other ejaculation times.
(5.5)* Punishment for not wearing the chastity device will be no sexual intercourse or any ejaculation for one month.

Section 6

Ownership Rights

(6.1)*The cuckold is property of the wife.
(6.2)*The cuckold will wear his slave bar coded tags at all times.
(6.3)*The cuckold will wear his cuckold T-shirt whenever instructed to do so by the wife.
(6.4)*The cuckold will wear women’s panties at all times whenever he is not at work.
(6.5)*The cuckold will not argue with the wife
(6.6)*The cuckold will not raise his voice to the wife.
(6.7)*The cuckold will not criticize the wife.
(6.8)*The cuckold will not break any promise to the wife.
(6.9)*The cuckold must always submit to the wife.
(6.9a)*The cuckold will not hide anything from the wife.
(6.9b)*The cuckold will not tell any friend or family member of the wife about her sexual relations with black men.

Section 7

Punishments

(7.1)*All punishments will be the right of the wife.
(7.2)*All punishments will be determined by the wife.
(7.3)*Punishments can be any or all of the following:

(7.3A) Extra household duties.
(7.3B) Longer times of wearing chastity device without sexual
Intercourse or ejaculation.
(7.3C) Not being told that wife is having sexual relations with black
Men ( CHEATING ).
(7.4D) Wife showing pictures or telling cuckold’s friends or co-
Workers about his chastity device or about their cuckold
Marriage and wife’s sexual relations with black men.
(7.5E) Humiliation

Section 8

Humiliation

(8.1)* Wife telling cuckold in front of black bull how small cuckold penis is.
(8.2)*Wife telling the cuckold what a lousy lover he is and how wonderful her black bull is.
(8.3)*The wife always comparing the superiority of black men to cuckold.
(8.4)*The wife laughing at the size of the cuckold’s penis.
(8.5)*The wife reminding the cuckold of how less of a man he is for having a small penis and having enough seed to impregnate her.
(8.6)*The cuckold must accept all humiliation without getting angry or disappointed.
(8.7)* The cuckold will wear women’s panties whenever instructed to do so by the wife.

Section 9

Reproduction

(9.1) * As of the moment of signing, all reproductive rights of the Cuckold are forfit, forever.
(9.2)* Upon signing, the cuckold will make an apointment to have a vasectomy.
(9.3)* A vasectomy will be performed within a month of this contract signing.
(9.4)* The Bull, of the Wife's choosing, may be present at the doctor's office for the vasectomy, if the Bull accepts the invetation. Also, video and photo records may be made to document the sterilization procedure, for use in later humiliation.
(9.5)*During the brief, 48 hour, recovery period after the vasectomy, the Bull may stay with the Couple and use the Couple's bed for intercouse with the wife. A service, due to *******, the Cuck will not be able to perform. Cuck will sleep on the basement sofa.
(9.6)*During the recovery period, the Cuck can expect to have light chores and comfort from the wife. However, the Cuck should also expect humiliation from both the wife and Bull.
(9.7)*As stated earlier, the decision to become pregnant by the Bull will be made by the wife. The Cuck might, or might not, be made aware of this decision. The wife can either allow the Bull she chooses to impregnate her, or let nature take its course with multiple partners.
(9.8)*If the impregnation decision is made, it is final. The Cuckold may not, under any circumstances, argue, resent, resist or fight this decision.
(9.9)*Castration. It shall be the sole right of the Cuckold to make the decision to relieve himself of his now useless testicles, if he chooses, by surgical or chemical castration. The sexual burden of being a Cuckold is heavy. That burden can be removed, by choosing castration, upon consultation with a licenced mental health advisor.

The aforementioned agreements will take effect from the date of the Cuckold Marriage Contract signing. All agreements are to start on this day. This contract is legal furthermore the cuckold cannot take any legal action in a court of law against the wife for any of these agreements including having sexual relations outside of this marriage. If cuckold breaks this agreement and does not allow the wife to do any and all of the things in this agreement the cuckold will release custody of their two children and pay the wife the sum of 5 years worth of his earnings in cash.

Wife____________________________Date______________ __

Cuckold_________________________Date______________ ___
o

I agree completely...very similar relationship, we are both in out late 30's.
The context of the agreement contract that I posted is that the wife is truly 'Black Owned'. She in in her late 30's with two ******* and a husband who in his early 40's. The hubby has lost most of his sex drive, she goes to her Bull's place at least two times a month, and gets sex almost the moment she walks in the door. The hubby gets off when she comes home with her panties full of her Bulls sperm. The husband was vasectomized after the contract was signed, at the orders of the Bull and insistance of the Wife.

The wife likes the thrill of potentially being impregnated by her Bull. Of course, the reality of explaining that situation to the children and parents of the couple prevent any serious plans for that to happen. But, 'accidents' do happen.

It's a mind game, as well as a physical game for all involved. The Wife gets mind blowing sex, the Hubby gets to enjoy the thrill of being a Cuck who has no choice but 'allow' his wife to be ravaged and the Bull loves to dominate an educated, professional white MILF.

Contracts are good in that they set limits, boundries and obligations.

i have a similar agreement. not as formal as the one outlined above, but it is well established that my mind, body, and finances are owned by my wife. if she wants to transfer ownership of her slave to a black man, that is her choice.

she frequently makes me wear female underwear under my work clothes, so that im always reminded i am a sissy bitch 9 to 5

A woman who truly understands the submissive cuckold dynamic and how to implement it to enhance her pleasure and enable her to enjoy greater freedom to indulge her passions by allowing her cuckold the joy of serving her and providing for her basic subsistence requirements. :)

The cuckold exists to serve, support and please the woman he adores, but isn't able to be everything she needs a mate to be, so he enables her to enjoy the lovers who provide the excitement and pleasures that the cuckold is incapable of providing and the woman exists to be adored, desired, pampered, pleased and sated.

Tough job, but it sounds like you are just the woman who could handle it! ;)

not so tough i think. a girl just has to find the right guy and then do a bit of training. :devil: all guys like to be seduced. it's in their genes or maybe I should say it's in their jeans. anyway, like I said, it has to be the RIGHT guy with the proper predispositions.

not so tough i think. a girl just has to find the right guy and then do a bit of training. ... it has to be the RIGHT guy with the proper predispositions.

True, having a man that truly adores you and wants to devote himself to serve you makes all the difference. :)

:devil: all guys like to be seduced. it's in their genes or maybe I should say it's in their jeans. .....

Even more true! :bounce:

i have a similar agreement. not as formal as the one outlined above, but it is well established that my mind, body, and finances are owned by my wife. if she wants to transfer ownership of her slave to a black man, that is her choice.

she frequently makes me wear female underwear under my work clothes, so that im always reminded i am a sissy bitch 9 to 5

Sounds excellent!

not so tough i think. a girl just has to find the right guy and then do a bit of training. :devil: all guys like to be seduced. it's in their genes or maybe I should say it's in their jeans. anyway, like I said, it has to be the RIGHT guy with the proper predispositions.

so true, i knew i was a cuck from the first time i got cheated on.

any cuck of mine will be happy to have me take on other lovers. afterall, if he loves me he would want me to be happy, wouldn't he? frankly, i think it would be very selfish of any smalll dicked white guy to expect his girl to go without good sex

that's the way it should be, with everyone's desires matching perfectly. White girls - great sex with black men, money from white bois, etc..., white bois= joy in serving others and promoting a better world (with sexless white bois and many IR couples)

any cuck of mine will be happy to have me take on other lovers. afterall, if he loves me he would want me to be happy, wouldn't he? frankly, i think it would be very selfish of any smalll dicked white guy to expect his girl to go without good sex

Absolutely the truth!

Unfortunately, society puts so much peer pressure on guys that even when they know they are unable to take care of their lady's needs most have a hard time admitting that they want their Wife or girlfriend to be happy and satisfied.
It would be so much nicer if society could accept that some men are just meant to be cuckolded and that there is nothing wrong with it. That it is just another way of a man loving his woman.

You are a Goddess Ms Sally B!

Absolutely the truth!

Unfortunately, society puts so much peer pressure on guys that even when they know they are unable to take care of their lady's needs most have a hard time admitting that they want their Wife or girlfriend to be happy and satisfied.
It would be so much nicer if society could accept that some men are just meant to be cuckolded and that there is nothing wrong with it. That it is just another way of a man loving his woman.

Let's face it: society is never going to make such a declaration. Such is where an individual has to decide what's best for him than for the society.

Let's face it: society is never going to make such a declaration. Such is where an individual has to decide what's best for him than for the society.

I don't think society needs to make a declaration of acceptance in as much as just allow what is to exist without condemnation.
However, you are correct in that each must decide for themselves what is right and live in the manner that provides them the most joy without concern for society's acceptance.

Back