Cuckcold Written Agreement... anyone?

I would accept an agreement as long as it is not too extreme , for example these are the rules that I can accept :

Rights of the wife

(1.1)* The wife will have the right to have sexual relations with any black man she may choose to do so with.
(1.2)* The number of black men she has sexual relations with is up to the discression of the wife.
(1.3)*The wife has the right to choose which black men she will have sexual relations with.
(1.4)*The cuckold husband cannot back out of this agreement and change his mind about the wife having sexual relations with black men.
(1.5)* The period of the wife having sexual relations with black men is indefinite.
(1.6)*The wife may have sexual relation with black men as much as she may choose.
(1.7)* The wife may have sexual relations with black men where ever she may choose.
(1.8)*The wife has the right to have sexual relations with more than one black man at a time or multiple partners at a time.
(1.9)* The cuckold has the right to be told of any and all sexual relations with black men

Section 2

(2.1)* The cuckold will prepare all items for the wife and her black bull before their meeting.
(2.2)* The cuckold will follow any and all instruction given by the wife and her black bull during their meeting.

Section 3

Rights of the black bull

(3.1)* The black bull has the right to the wife’s vagina over the cuckold.
(3.2)* The black bull has the right to deny the cuckold any intercourse with the wife.
(3.6)* The black bull has the right to give instruction to the cuckold.
(3.7)* The black bull has the right to ejaculate inside the wife’s vagina.

Section 4

Intercourse

(4.1)* The wife will decide if there is any sexual relations between her and the cuckold.
(4.2)*The cuckold must obey any sexual request made by the wife.
(4.3)* The cuckold is responsible for all cleaning of any and all sex toys.

Section 6

Ownership Rights

(6.1)*The cuckold is property of the wife.
(6.5)*The cuckold will not argue with the wife
(6.6)*The cuckold will not raise his voice to the wife.
(6.7)*The cuckold will not criticize the wife.
(6.8)*The cuckold will not break any promise to the wife.
(6.9)*The cuckold must always submit to the wife.
(6.9a)*The cuckold will not hide anything from the wife.
(6.9b)*The cuckold will not tell any friend or family member of the wife about her sexual relations with black men.

Section 7

Punishments

(7.1)*All punishments will be the right of the wife.
(7.2)*All punishments will be determined by the wife.
(7.3)*Punishments can be any or all of the following:

(7.3A) Extra household duties.
(7.3C) Not being told that wife is having sexual relations with black
Men ( CHEATING ).

Section 8

Humiliation

(8.1)* Wife telling cuckold in front of black bull how small cuckold penis is.
(8.2)*Wife telling the cuckold what a lousy lover he is and how wonderful her black bull is.
(8.3)*The wife always comparing the superiority of black men to cuckold.
(8.4)*The wife laughing at the size of the cuckold’s penis.
(8.6)*The cuckold must accept all humiliation without getting angry or disappointed.

why would you need a contract..when he does what he's told to do..without any concern to his feeling..just the woman and her lovers pleasures count ..with maybe him allowed to watch and clean up afterwards..if we allow that.

why would you need a contract..when he does what he's told to do..without any concern to his feeling..just the woman and her lovers pleasures count ..with maybe him allowed to watch and clean up afterwards..if we allow that.

Sometimes it heightens the SEXual fun! Especially when the couple get to present the contract to other hubbies out there to join in.

Sometimes it heightens the SEXual fun! Especially when the couple get to present the contract to other hubbies out there to join in.

Adding to the "fun" aspect does seem to be the only real purpose for it and I can imagine how amusing a prospective lover might find it when handed a copy of the agreement by the wife as a way to explain her husband's roll in their relationship.

i could imagine a club in which one of the entry requirements would be that the cuck be under contract to his girl or to one of her lovers. jack has told me about some private interracial parties he used to attend is SoCal. it might add an element of excitement if every white guy was under contract.:cool: just a thought

i could imagine a club in which one of the entry requirements would be that the cuck be under contract to his girl or to one of her lovers. jack has told me about some private interracial parties he used to attend is SoCal. it might add an element of excitement if every white guy was under contract.:cool: just a thought

It could be quite erotic for the cuckolds to sign an agreement to perform certain services to facilitate the party in order to gain entry for his wife.
These could include changing the bed linens after each couple has used a bed, doing laundry to insure a supply of fresh linens and towels, making and serving snacks, bar-tending, attend the bathrooms, acting as butlers and maids, etc. This way the cuckold can enjoy being of true service in obtaining his lady's pleasure.
Of course, he might also be employed in more intimate ways should that please or amuse his wife and her lover(s). ;)

It could be quite erotic for the cuckolds to sign an agreement to perform certain services to facilitate the party in order to gain entry for his wife.
These could include changing the bed linens after each couple has used a bed, doing laundry to insure a supply of fresh linens and towels, making and serving snacks, bar-tending, attend the bathrooms, acting as butlers and maids, etc. This way the cuckold can enjoy being of true service in obtaining his lady's pleasure.
Of course, he might also be employed in more intimate ways should that please or amuse his wife and her lover(s). ;)
oh yeah. more intimate for sure!!! my contract would be prettty short.

"Sally B owns jack" :rolleyes: no silly limitations and certainly none of that annoying human rights stuff. :devil: what fun would that be?

oh yeah. more intimate for sure!!! my contract would be prettty short.

"Sally B owns jack" :rolleyes: no silly limitations and certainly none of that annoying human rights stuff. :devil: what fun would that be?

:bounce:

Lucky for Jack that you have already tipped your hand in regard to being a "responsible Domme". Otherwise we might have to alert the ASPDC about you. ;)

ASPDC: American Society for the Prevention of Damage to Cuckolds.
You can be as cruel as amuses you, but you should never cause real damage.

:bounce:

Lucky for Jack that you have already tipped your hand in regard to being a "responsible Domme". Otherwise we might have to alert the ASPDC about you. ;)

ASPDC: American Society for the Prevention of Damage to Cuckolds.
You can be as cruel as amuses you, but you should never cause real damage.
lmao!!! well, cruelty is subjective. jack hasn't complained too loudly yet. :frantic: of course, my simple contract really doesn't define "too loud" so i guess that judgment will be left up to my own indiscretion. :devil: ooops, i meant discretion - honest!!:rolleyes:

Back