Cuckcold Written Agreement... anyone?

WAYYYYYY to extreme - what ever happened to just having fun. and enjoying interracial sex.

Well, there's having fun and then there's having fun!
What is extreme for some is blase for others.

Fucking one BBC is fun for some, others enjoy a gang bang of a dozen or more. Some like to spice things up with a little bondage, others a little humiliation play. It's all different strokes.

Well, there's having fun and then there's having fun!
What is extreme for some is blase for others.

Fucking one BBC is fun for some, others enjoy a gang bang of a dozen or more. Some like to spice things up with a little bondage, others a little humiliation play. It's all different strokes.
spice is nice. but sometimes the best spice is not so nice!!! :devil::frantic: go figure:bounce:

i likke all kinds of strokes:rolleyes:

i would just want my little guy to be mine exclusively and do as I tell him to do. :happy: what my black lover and I do wouldn't really involve my little cucky guy unless the mood struck me. i'm somewhat of a submissive to black cock but dominate to my little guy. another thing. i would only want one little guy and he'd better be 100% faithful to me and he'd better take care of me moneywise. I'd want a variety of well endowed lovers of my own choosing.

lastly, i wouldn't need a contract to keep my little dicked cucky boy faithful. he'd be happy as a puppy dog at my feet :devil:
Might want multiple cucks. What a slut. Haha.

My wife and I have a simple agreement between the two of us. It is:

1. When she goes out alone or with her friend, she is free to fuck anyone she wants and do whatever she wants.
2. She will never fuck a friend of hers or a friend of mine, and will never fuck a co-worker of hers or mine.
3. All activities will take place away from our home. The only two people who fuck in our home are her and me.
4. When we go out together, I get to pick the guys and offer her to them. She has to do anything they want and has no choice in who she fucks or what she does with them.

Works well for us, particularly rules 2 and 3.

not so tough i think. a girl just has to find the right guy and then do a bit of training. :devil: all guys like to be seduced. it's in their genes or maybe I should say it's in their jeans. anyway, like I said, it has to be the RIGHT guy with the proper predispositions.
Exactly. I may well tease with that contract. See how he reacts. Lol.
J
Xoxoxo

any cuck of mine will be happy to have me take on other lovers. afterall, if he loves me he would want me to be happy, wouldn't he? frankly, i think it would be very selfish of any smalll dicked white guy to expect his girl to go without good sex
This was one of the predominate ways managed to get hubby on board with denial and chastity. I tried make him feel sub par in size & competence. That and being in chastity for one time has resulted in shrinkage. Little need to caged, not used.
J
Xoxoxoxo

lol, Sally's training camp for white boys! :bounce: classes on laundry and dishwashing. a bit more advanced and we'd move to teaching how to sett a romantic table and makeing surre the master bedroom has the proper ambiance and the jacuzzi tub is ready with warm water and bubbles. way more advanced than that and we'd teach them about mascara and helping us get dressed for an evening out with our lovers. for grad school we'd train them in the oral arts. aw no. lett's just start right out with the oral arts!!! :frantic: that's what they reallly need to learn
Love that. I don't let Michael watch very much these days cos like my privacy especially if I m with more than one bull. I lose my mind! But any New experiences he gets to along. Its great to show him once in while how more stretched you are. Show him just how much cock you can now take in all holes whilst being surrounded by huge men. Its at this point my hubby realised he had literally NOTHING to offer me in that dept, and that his chastity will likely (definately) go on for longer that the 1 yr (2019) we agreed. As long as I have a couple of willing, local bulls who love fucking me, why wouldn't I extend it?
J
Xoxoxoxo

Anyone here ever thought about having a written Cuckold Agreement with your respective Bull? One that details you unquestionable loyalty & submission towards him in every which way, including your home as well? In other words, anything with regards to you being 'Black-Owned'.

Ever thought of wanting such?
Thats a very goog proposal, it creates order in a situation that could otherwise get out of control. I think its an excellent idea and if I was in that situation, I would make a contract. An agreement, that is even legaly binding for all participants.

I know of one white husband whose wife's Bull insisted that he get a vasectomy as a condition of staying married. I wonder how many white males have actually done this at the request/insistence of a Black Bull or wife.
I can garantee you not this guy at anyones insistance!!

Back