Update!

I got called away for the next two days for work suddenly...and it took Jen all of ten minutes of that call to get on her phone and make plans for while I'm away. I was suspicious when she asked me how the weather woukd be Monday night, but when she asked me right after to shave her pussy again it was obvious she was up to no good.

Lol, I should have a story by tonight. And if I'm a lucky cuck they may even send me some pics.

Update!

I got called away for the next two days for work suddenly...and it took Jen all of ten minutes of that call to get on her phone and make plans for while I'm away. I was suspicious when she asked me how the weather woukd be Monday night, but when she asked me right after to shave her pussy again it was obvious she was up to no good.

Lol, I should have a story by tonight. And if I'm a lucky cuck they may even send me some pics.
Awesome ! Too bad you can't witness it but hopefully she will send you pics and vids (and hopefully you can share them with all of us jealous cucks!)
Good luck

So I have an update. Last Saturday night, Jen and I stayed at home and had a quiet night. We ate dinner, watched a movie, then some tv, then went to bed. I ******* early, about 10pm as I was dead tired from a long work week. Out cold, dead to the world.

The next thing I know, the bed is rocking. Something is clutching at me. I'm asleep laying on my stomach and see my clock on my nightstand says 4:07am. I roll over to see what is going on and next to me Jen is getting fucked missionary by a black man!

I'm so out of it I can't tell for a few seconds if this is real or I am having a sex dream, but sure enough, Jen is lying next to me and getting pounded and she is really getting into it. Its dark, so I cant tell immediately who the guy is, but I know its likely one of two guys. He turns and says hi with a big smirk and then I knew which one of Jens boytoys is fucking my wife lol.

So obviously I wake up pretty fucking quick after that. The two of them fucked on until 530am. The whole time he is talking about different places he might cum so he can see me clean it up off her. In the end he pulled out and came on her belly amd made me lick it all up. Then he got dressed, they kissed goodbye and he quietly snuck out and drove home.

That was my Saturday night and Sunday morning...

Last edited:
So I have an update. Last Saturday night, Jen and I stayed at home and had a quiet night. Ate dinner, watched a movie, then some tv, then wemt to bed. I ******* early, about 10pm as I was dead tired from a long work week. Out cold, dead to the world.

The next thing I know, the bed is rocking and something is clutching at me. I'm asleep laying on my stomach and see my clock on my nightstamd says 4:07. I roll over to see what is going on and next to me Jen is getting fucked missionary by a black man!

I'm so out of it I can't tell for a few seconds if this is real or I am having a sex dream, but sure enough, Jen is lying next to me and getting pounded and she is really getting into it. Its dark, so I cant tell immediately who the guy is, but I know its likely one of two guys. He turns and says hi with a big smirk and then I knew which one of Jens boytoys is fucking my wife lol.

So obviously I wake up pretty fucking quick after that. The two of them fucked on until 530am. The whole time he is talking about different places he might cum so he can see me clean it up off her. In the end he pulled out and came on her belly amd made me lick it all up. Then he got dressed, they kissed goodbye and he quietly snuck out and drove home.

That was my Saturday night and Sunday morning...
Now that story completely rocks my cuckold world. Luv Luv Luv. Thank you both for posting such sexy stories about your wonderful marriage.

One of the things that keeps going through my head even now, a week later, is the strange surreal feeling of seeing that when I had NO idea it was coming. I fell asleep so fast and so hard that it felt like I was only asleep for a minute, when I was actually out cold for 6 hours. Jen is wearing a sexy black nightie, not what she was wearing when we kissed goodnight, which felt like minutes ago. Obviously I missed a LOT.

Man that is one hot scene! Not a doubt that it all happened to us... nope! Been there a time or two and it is amazing. Part of the 'man inside' is upset because she set it all up and he never got the memo...lol. But aren't we glad for those special little surprizes that her secrecy brings? Props to you all!!!

Who has two horns and is getting cucked this morning for Valentine's Day? THIS guy!!!

I just got up after sleeping in on Valentines Day. Jen told me to start getting ready because her bull is coming over at 10am!

I have to hurry to pick up, make the bed and get dressed before he gets here. Jen is in the shower right now. I'll update soon.

Valentine's Day! Why does she always seem to get me cucked on special days?!? Birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, April Fools, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, New Years, my wife has cucked me on ALL of them over the years. REPEATEDLY. Seems to amuse her.

Last edited:
I'm still waking up but now that I am thinking about it, she already made plans for later tonight with her OTHER bull. Made them last week. Is that date still on for tonight? Is she planning on seeing both of them for Valentine's Day? How much CUM is she planning on making me EAT today?!?!

Back