Got a great clean up vid to to share too. From him busting his nut all over her to her pulling my face into her pussy and rubbing it in. All one take. Came out pretty good. Well get it up soon.
You are the best. Man all your pictures are always so hot but my favorite are her in doggy style and him cumming in or on her. Man she is just so hot and looks incredible getting fucked by a black cock. Can't wait to see that video. Once again THANK YOU !

Totally with ya... I was just talking to my wife about those 'stinging comments' they offer us cucks. Comments that would bring pain and anguish to most men are our coveted prizes. I love similar texts and really enjoy sexual play-times with her great personal stories of sex with her lovers. Torment is awesome sometimes!! ;)

Totally with ya... I was just talking to my wife about those 'stinging comments' they offer us cucks. Comments that would bring pain and anguish to most men are our coveted prizes. I love similar texts and really enjoy sexual play-times with her great personal stories of sex with her lovers. Torment is awesome sometimes!! ;)
Being tormented is a big chunk of what makes cuckolding SO hot!

Awesome lady for doing that!! OOPS... I mean, damn, how could she do that to you!! Yes sir, when I've gotten a similar text its like a shot of adrenaline and oh what a high... lately she's told me what a GREAT play she just had with her lover and that she didn't bother with filming it as I have gotten behind in my duties of late...sheesh!! You be sure to tell Jen thanks for letting you share with us here at b2w!!

Back