You are into husbands cleaning up your cum? Hard for us to find guys that are turned on by it.
Same here !! We usually have to wait until he leaves. Your wife is so fucking hot !!! You are a lucky bastard but then again so are we since you so willingly post these incredible threads. Most definitely the hottest thing on here. I know in my case, I cannot post anything while it is going on so I really enjoy that you do. Please keep up the great work and thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had today off and this morning started with Jen wanting me to get her off. I took care of her, and everything was great. Right after she came, my wife got on her phone and texted her bull...next thing I know, she has me booking a hotel room for tonight for her!

So we just got to the hotel room now, so I figured I'd update this thread to let you guys know. Jen is going through her lingerie bag and dolling up. She has been taunting me all day, telling me how much black cum I am going to eat tonight and how she is going to rub my face right into gis loads. This guy cums at least 4 times when we get together too.

Sigh...wish me luck...

Last edited:
Back