wow. hasnt she cum enough?
No she hasnt cum at all tonight. Jen doesnt have multiple orgasms like most women. She has one big huge one like a guy does and then shes done. Andhardly any other guys ever figure out how to get her off. I'm one of the only guys that does. Once in a while a guy that rocks her world she has chemistry with comes along and gets her off, but its rare.

Jen is such a hot n sexy lady... the perfect lady to have cucking you! Yep, a great night by any and all accounts!!
Thank you for the kind words! Jen caught herself up on this thread this morning after he left the suite, then finished me off with a handjob until I came.

She doesn't want me to be the last cock in any of her holes after a night like that. She's going to let BBC keep the claim on last to mark territory for a while lol.

Jen is such a hot n sexy lady... the perfect lady to have cucking you! Yep, a great night by any and all accounts!!
Thank you for the kind words! Jen caught herself up on this thread this morning after he left the suite, then finished me off with a handjob until I came.

She doesn't want me to be the last cock in any of her holes after a night like that. She's going to let BBC keep the claim on last to mark territory for a while lol.

I wanna to cum give Jen some cum and you can clean up the big mess

Back