Cream pies are the best

As I've said before, there's no point in inviting a black guy in if you're going to deny him the pleasure of filling you up. I feel so alive going home with my panties soakied and sticky, and often lie infront of a mirror, take my panties off and rub them on my tits whilst masturbating before going to sleep. It's just the best present a black guy can give a white (married) woman
Not sure I understand, where is your husband, you don't feed him the cream pie

Why do I want him interested, you seem to think it is about him, it isn't, it's about me. I do not want him to want me anymore!
I perfectly understand your point. My wife started having sex with black guys because I convinced her to try it. Once she did, she keeps fucking black guys because she loves doing it. Most of the times she just have sex with her lovers when I am not there or even she doesn't tell me if I do not ask her. She just enjoys it, so she does it. She also accepts that's my fantasy, so sometimes she lets me know about it, but that does not give me the right to gel involved in any way if I am not invited by her.

Back