Dallas area wanna be cucks hungry for a cream pie?

Happy New Years everyone! So we are planning on being able to meet-up sometime this month with some cucks or wanna-be cucks who are seriously interested in being my bitchboy/servant for the night. Meetup will be in Downtown Dallas, on a Friday or Saturday night. Message us if you think this is something for you and also please share what your likes and kinks are.

Attachments

• IMG_5999.jpeg
    IMG_5999.jpeg
    500.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_7752.jpeg
    IMG_7752.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 104
  • photo-output_0.jpeg
    photo-output_0.jpeg
    410.8 KB · Views: 102
  • photo-output_2.jpeg
    photo-output_2.jpeg
    423.3 KB · Views: 124
Happy New Years everyone! So we are planning on being able to meet-up sometime this month with some cucks or wanna-be cucks who are seriously interested in being my bitchboy/servant for the night. Meetup will be in Downtown Dallas, on a Friday or Saturday night. Message us if you think this is something for you and also please share what your likes and kinks are.
Happy New Year to you both. Still am interested in connected. I'm in the DFW area often and very open minded. Thanks for sharing your photos and short clip. She looks amazing and he has a great looking cock. Would be open to hearing what your bitchboy/servant will be subjected. Please let me know if I am of interested to you both.

I am ALL IN on being your pussyboy bitch and will obey ANY command. *******, piss and ******* are hard limts, but anything else I will obey without hesitation🙏

Had a fun night a couple of weeks ago, met up with a wannabe cuck whos been fantasizing about this for the longest. He told us he wanted to be on his knees next to the bed watching as hubby and I fuck, and also eat his first cream-pie. He got to hold my hand and stroke my hair, spread my ass while I was pounded from behind. He held hubbys cock and guided it in my pussy as well, overall it was a fun night.

Shoot us a message, and if you’re serious we can exchange numbers. Meetups in Dallas area only.

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpeg
    IMG_0621.jpeg
    241.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0620.jpeg
    IMG_0620.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0622.jpeg
    IMG_0622.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0619.jpeg
    IMG_0619.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 58
Had a fun night a couple of weeks ago, met up with a wannabe cuck whos been fantasizing about this for the longest. He told us he wanted to be on his knees next to the bed watching as hubby and I fuck, and also eat his first cream-pie. He got to hold my hand and stroke my hair, spread my ass while I was pounded from behind. He held hubbys cock and guided it in my pussy as well, overall it was a fun night.

Shoot us a message, and if you’re serious we can exchange numbers. Meetups in Dallas area only.
What a lucky cuck indeed! Would love to be in his position😍

This is so hot. what a lucky cuck to have this experience with you and your husband/bull. I would love similar, possibly be under you while he's pounding you from behind, among other things.

Last edited:
Back