She always prefers bareback to condoms and being a cum dumpster for guys. I love sliding my cock into her cum filled cunt after a guy or two or three has emptied their balls inside my wife. This picture is after two guys creamy loads. Some cum splattered on blanket while second guy fucked my slut. It was then my turn to fuck that messy cunt
Hot 🥵

She always prefers bareback to condoms and being a cum dumpster for guys. I love sliding my cock into her cum filled cunt after a guy or two or three has emptied their balls inside my wife. This picture is after two guys creamy loads. Some cum splattered on blanket while second guy fucked my slut. It was then my turn to fuck that messy cunt
That is how every 40+ should be treated... Bareback and creampied only

Perfect finish

One of my favorite things about sex is getting cream pied. i love the way the warm cum feels as it shots out of a hard dick and splashes against my cervix. i love feeling the hot cum slowly fill me up. i love the feeling of the warm seed slowly dripping out of my pussy and dripping towards my asshole or my sensitive clit. i love listening to the moans guys make as the cum inside me and slowly fill me with their seed. there is something so hot and so intimate about being filled with someone else’s cum. Dscf0657.jpgDscf0698.jpeg

Back