Cuckold who cleans anal creampie

Do you clean your whore after Anal CreamPie? I see little content about it, and for me it is essential for the cuckold to clean the woman after the anal cream pie
In a totally unscientific survey I was one of the third of cucks who enjoyed anal cream pie over pussy. My wife and mil found it soothing after a good, long anal pounding but not orgasmic like when I clean puussy,

Do you clean your whore after Anal CreamPie? I see little content about it, and for me it is essential for the cuckold to clean the woman after the anal cream pie
Unlike the others here I do not have to be told or ******* feed anal cream pie I do it cause I love it. I love eating my wife’s pussy ass or where ever else there may be a cream deposit. My favorite place to get the cream is straight from the faucet but if it has to be deposited that is ok.

Cleaning a cumfilled asshole is the most humiliating für a cuckold. So I absolutely love it. Cumfarts are a nice upgrade, by the way!
Reading your thread made me remember my first time. I was told to get underneath my wife & bull and lick her clit
as the bull was inside her ass. A few moments after seeing his cock twitch, he pulled out. I wasn't sure if he had cum inside her.
I heard him say, "Fart that sh it out". Well what happened next was certainly a "seminal moment".

She farted a nasty cumload all over my face. First her bull laughed and then upon turning around and seeing
what she did, Christine said, "Oh my God!" and also began laughing. This in turn gave the young bull the
confidence to guide his dirty cock into my mouth and tell me to "Clean that dick mutha fukker!"

Back