Cuckold who cleans anal creampie

Actually, we’ve gone somewhat further, though I don’t know if it is appropriate to get into here. My wife’s fav bull, Lawrence, loves fucking her ass. About a year ago he ****** it into her when she wanted to stop and relieve herself first. He kept pounding & came inside. When he pulled out, his fat black cock was glistening with a combination of his cum and her waste. He ordered me, “Hey fat hubby (his name for me) crawl over here and clean up this dick.” I was repelled but I always do as ordered. Dee watched in amazement as I sucked him clean. I was so turned on. When he was satisfied I turned to my wife and she was cold. “Now you can clean me.” I did and got far more than I ever bargained for. It changed our marriage. She is no longer romantic with me & now has three times requested toilet service from me even without a bull in attendance. I’ve always ******* their piss, but this took us to a different place.

I love it. M has a perfect asshole anyway. knowing that I get to :

A) give her pleasure by eating her ass, especially after its been ravaged
B) taste her
C) taste him
D) show my submission to her bull
E) be up close on personal to that beautiful and perfect asshole of hers
F) get cherished sexual activity during her lock and denial periods

I see no reason not too and every reason to.

View attachment 5980495View attachment 5980496View attachment 5980497View attachment 5980498
damn that's hot

Actually, we’ve gone somewhat further, though I don’t know if it is appropriate to get into here. My wife’s fav bull, Lawrence, loves fucking her ass. About a year ago he ****** it into her when she wanted to stop and relieve herself first. He kept pounding & came inside. When he pulled out, his fat black cock was glistening with a combination of his cum and her waste. He ordered me, “Hey fat hubby (his name for me) crawl over here and clean up this dick.” I was repelled but I always do as ordered. Dee watched in amazement as I sucked him clean. I was so turned on. When he was satisfied I turned to my wife and she was cold. “Now you can clean me.” I did and got far more than I ever bargained for. It changed our marriage. She is no longer romantic with me & now has three times requested toilet service from me even without a bull in attendance. I’ve always ******* their piss, but this took us to a different place.
Love that sexy wife of yours! I would enjoy giving her my black cock deep inside her ass too!

Back