Cream pies are the best

A creampie means she submitted to you completely inside and out!

A creampie is the ultimate level of taking a hotwifes pussy!

A creampie means at least at that very moment that pussy is yours!

A creampie is the greatest seal of approval and praise to hubby that his wife is indeed hot šŸ”„ and that she has some good pussy!ā™ ļø

Lastly when I creampie that pussy I always go back in for a second round after hubby has done his duties because a hotwifes pussy is like Lays Potato Chips I can't have just one!

A creampie means she submitted to you completely inside and out!

A creampie is the ultimate level of taking a hotwifes pussy!

A creampie means at least at that very moment that pussy is yours!

A creampie is the greatest seal of approval and praise to hubby that his wife is indeed hot šŸ”„ and that she has some good pussy!ā™ ļø

Lastly when I creampie that pussy I always go back in for a second round after hubby has done his duties because a hotwifes pussy is like Lays Potato Chips I can't have just one!
This is awesome!! Iā€™m curious if you get any enjoyment out of watching the husband ā€œdo his dutiesā€? I think it is a sign of respect to you for the husband to be eating your cum right in front of you and I wonder how you feel about that.

Pretty much did the same on NYE went home filled up for hubby to clean.
The first time I ate a cream pie it was a complete surprise. My wife came home and wanted me to lick her clit and when I went down to lick her clit I saw her pussy was stretched and I looked up at her and she told me that cum is for you! I never thought any pussy could taste so good. I started licking and went crazy eating all the cum that I could get out of her from her Black Bull.
it was the best surprise this cucks ever had. I knew BBC can cum alot because my wife had told me many times, but but never new how my cum cream can come from a cock, BBC is so superior in every way.

Whenever this cums up during our sex play my wife gets so hot. She tells me how horny she gets thinking about me eating her stretched pussy after a bull has dum inside her. She always cums immediately after talking about it. Iā€™m not quite so sure I would though. To please her I would think on it.

Back