How do couples feel about going bare and cream pies?

It just happens🤷🏼‍♀️. Actually we have the "rule" to start off doing it safe with a new Bull. But i lack at doing that and end up being filled completly😅💦
We made the same rule to start with but there was always something missing when her bull fucked her with a condom on so we all git tested shared the results which were negative and I have to say the moment he was cumming inside my wife was the best feeling ever for me as I just knew his seed was going deep into her cervix

Personally I’d love for my wife to take every cock bareback. The thought of her pussy full of cum from other men is a huge turn on. Whether I go down on her to cleanup, or add my own cum to the mix, or just knowing it’s running down her legs gets me hard every time.
However, the reality is our concern for our health, so we only play safe. We have talked though about scenarios though where she’d be willing to go bareback. It would have to be with people she’s known and played with for a while, and only after getting tested.

I insist on std recent test for new playmates, but after a few get-togethers it becomes a trust thing and bareback all the way filling all 3holes with as much cum as possible please!
I get tested regularly, my recent test included a physical inspection of my vigina and pap test, all good ! ready to play with new bbc's if we can find guy's that don't flak out like so many on this site!

Attachments

• 20221229_211102.jpg
    20221229_211102.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 24
Back