How do couples feel about going bare and cream pies?

In our 15 years of experience, we've learned that anything worth having is worth practicing precaution. We like to meet, screen and decide if it's going to be a short term or long-term engagement. We request,3 months of testing. We also get tested so that everyone is on the same page.
From that point,it depends on how the relationship develops. If everything goes, great ,it's BAREBACK ALL THE WAY, with whatever moods hits, HE CAN LEAVE IT IN OR PULL OUT. Although we do exercise extreme precaution to prevent pregnancy.

With that being said we've only played with 2 single males bareback, one 6 years, the other current. We do not play bareback with anyone else but him! Same we've agreed to the same guidelines. He lives in the area, has a key, I (wife) have a key to his place.

Last edited:
For anyone I've met online and played with, I'm strictly playing with condoms. If they see other men then there's no reason to take the risk. Testing is nice and still very much preferred but the reality is the testing window is 1-2 weeks for some STIs and as long as 3-4 months to be sure about everything. I don't expect any woman in this lifestyle to sexually quarantine for 4 months just so we can go bare. And my rule in this lifestyle is if she's willing to go bare with me she's willing to go bare with someone else.

Now if I'm dating a woman and we are all in, that's different. After 3 months and we're still going strong, I'm down for testing, shared results, and bare.

The whole point of us going long term is getting someone we trust . Her currently Bull goes bareback and I clean it . Fantasy and Reality are two different things ... You are either wreckless & crazy . Or Careful and serious . Going bareback was a big step. So was cleaning him .lol
No one likes condoms but sometimes ther are very necessary.
I was always deathly afraid of getting any girl pregnant so I used rubbers EVERY time no matter what the girl said about being on the pill or whatever. I knew too many guys that got girls pregnant.
Way befor I was married I was seeing/fucking an older married gal. We'd been together 3 times, I used a condom each time we fucked but I cummed in her mouth no problem. She absolutely assured me she was not going to get pregnant. The first time I unloaded in her pussy without a rubber she was much different, she was turned on like crazy.
Yes it better bare, so much more intimate and sexy but you gotta use you head.

We always play with verified tests and bare. Bella doesn’t like condoms and she really gets disappointed if she doesn’t get a creampie. As she says it’s her favorite part.
Bella is hot af 🔥🔥 There’s no way I could fuck her and not give her favorite part! 🍑💦🍆😈😍😉

Back