Cream pies are the best

I love how I feel after men have cum in me, and my husband loves the taste and the feeling as well. My husband shaves me and uses my toys in me to prepare me for other men, and the other men cum in me to prepare me for my husband. Win-win!
you are one hell of a couple catering to each others needs it so hot.

As I've said before, there's no point in inviting a black guy in if you're going to deny him the pleasure of filling you up. I feel so alive going home with my panties soakied and sticky, and often lie infront of a mirror, take my panties off and rub them on my tits whilst masturbating before going to sleep. It's just the best present a black guy can give a white (married) woman

I love how I feel after men have cum in me, and my husband loves the taste and the feeling as well. My husband shaves me and uses my toys in me to prepare me for other men, and the other men cum in me to prepare me for my husband. Win-win!
just got to love your comment there is no finer taste than a pussy filled with cream pie.

As I've said before, there's no point in inviting a black guy in if you're going to deny him the pleasure of filling you up. I feel so alive going home with my panties soakied and sticky, and often lie infront of a mirror, take my panties off and rub them on my tits whilst masturbating before going to sleep. It's just the best present a black guy can give a white (married) woman
and the best present is to give hubby a taste by rubbing your panties on his face

Does this nean hubby get's no pie to clean up

I love it when my wife's boyfriend leaves after fucking her all night. She has my face between her legs until she feels clean. There is always lots to lick and swallow. He leaves her pussy large and gaped widely and I basically end up sucking it out and dipping my tongue in. This technic works best or us.

VERY nice. To both of you. You do realize that is the ULTIMATE feeling for the guy? To know you want it. To know you are taking it. To know you don't care if it makes you pregnant. That is the ULTIMATE expression of love and lust.

thats one of the reasons i take another mans cum! i love to make him feel good and that urge to bred kicks in!

Back