COULD YOUR WIFE REALLY TAKE ONE LIKE THIS?

My hot bbw could I've been hammering her with my big fat 10 inch Polish cock for 15 years, since she was 22 , she was always way to tight so I've been stretching her out with all kinds of objects and I've been fist fucking her a couple inches past my wrist for 10 years. So her cunt still clamps down tight but it' nice and sloppy so you can drive it in comfortable, I've never liked tight cunts hurts my cock. That's one reason she finally decided to go black , she's always wanted to but always worried about our ******* and what would friends say, but now she's older and I'm 15 years older knees are going and I can't pound like I used to. And she really loves cock , she would love it 5 hours or more a night like I used to give her.

I'll send you guys a picture of a cock that big balls deep this weekend if all goes well.ive been stretching her cunt out for years cause I don't like tight, and she' heard me tell her it's for big black cocks

Yo creeia que mi mujer no tendria capacidad vaginal para tomar una bbc de 11" pero el chico que la insemino era como el de la segunda foto .le envio una por watapph y era a si y dormida como la foto,yo en plena accion no tuve la suerte de ver pero ella me lo explico y su polla era enorme y muy gorda y se la penetro entera.lo que si puedo decir es que durante aprox 4 dias su vagina estava ligeramente mas suelta y tubo esperma durante esos dias

Back