Could you really handle your wife with another man?

A lot of husbands are here for the fantasy of their wife with a black man, but if it hasnt happened yet do you think you could really handle it?

what about if she was cheating on you with a black man, would it be a different reaction? How would you respond to that??

I'll post my answers later
Have seen and been a part of my wife and other men.
Loves it

Can you handle watching your wife in tiny sexy panties putting on a tight dress and make up to go on a date with a very good looking well built younger coworker that has no idea you know he’s making love to your wife unprotected in his bed at his apartment?!….

Well I do and can…. Let me tell you seeing her leave and hearing the car drive away after seeing those panties and knowing there coming off in his bedroom and as the hours pass just knowing shes feeling a lover deeper knowing she’s all alone holding his dark body in his bed and knowing he doesn’t pull out and confidently pumps his seed deep inside her missionary while she holds him tighter falling a little in love with him each time .

don’t be there watching them like a show ….Let them both be together alone passionately to experience love making sex they way she should experience sex…. This is the only way she would do it for me and I love it now.

Back