converting your friends

I've helped a number of my personal girlfriends into going black... but don't get me wrong, I'm not one who's out recruiting them or seeking them out, it's always "them" who come to me asking questions and already are fantasizing about being sexual with a black guy. I'm more or less just a tool to help guide them into fulfilling their black fantasy into reality. I also have profiles in a few sites where I leave myself open to chat with anyone who has interracial interests and in the number of years I've been doing this, I've had at least a hundred or more white, Asian and Hispanic women chat with me and through a bunch of chats back and forth, from what they say (although you never know on the internet) a number of them eventually go black.. For me, it's always a good feeling to know I've helped them in some way to go black,.. I guess it makes all my efforts worth it. I myself was influenced by my best friend and because it was a life changing experience for me, I just feel that now I must pass it on also..

First, keep in mind that my mom-in-law told me.

The next morning after an evening of sexual bliss with my first black man, I call my best friend, who is my bisexual lover, and later sent her photos. I wanted to share this with her and she was thrilled to try. When she told her hubby, he blew his top. I also told my favorite cousin (at an early age we were kissin cousins) and about 6 months later she visited us and loved it too.

I cannot speak for other woman, but I wish every woman had an opportunity to experience the sexual pleasure well-hung black provide.
I agree. Every woman needs to experience a good pounding from well hung black man. it will change your sex life forever

I wouldn't say I've converted her, realistically - because women in general are not that picky when it comes to racial preferences. Only the desire for masculinity, which I can understand why Black men would emit more radiance of that - from a "non-cuck" point of view - but, I am from Ireland and I live in a sizeable place where Black African migrants are numbered plentiful. Most of my friends are white Irish, but I have three mates, two of which came from a Nigerian family in the UK, and the other straight from Africa. The "African one" I introduced to a friend of mine, he's about 30, the girl is around my age (23), at a local disco joint. She's somewhat reserved of a type, a little liberal, maybe a little conservative, because she comes from a catholic family, like most do in my country. From what I knew then she was single, kind of like any girl her age - single but looking, but not rushing for a relationship. Well, needless to say, I didn't introduce my black friend to her because of some cuckhold fetish. I just did it, because what the heck, that's how you make friends and I've had people introduce me to other people, blah blah blah, plus he's a sound guy. Needless to say they hit it off quite well. I don't know how picky Irish girls are about race and men, but I was surprised at how quickly they magnetized together.

I mean I didn't have to ask, but I could tell there was "something going on", they were quite touchy feely. He's a fairly good-looking guy, but he wasn't biracial. He was proper black. So it wasn't far-fetched to assume they had gotten together, as if looks weren't a problem. This was about 5 months ago, so it wasn't long ago and they are still together. I don't know if they have, but I assume they must have had sex by now. Anyway, she's like, the only female friend I have that is with a black man, though one of my other friends is married to a Muslim guy, who is more Arabic, but I don't know if they count.

Anyway, here's a few photos of her from her twter, the last pic is him:

456_1000.jpg

331_1000.jpg

tpfKoI7ix8s.jpg

I've helped a number of my personal girlfriends into going black... but don't get me wrong, I'm not one who's out recruiting them or seeking them out, it's always "them" who come to me asking questions and already are fantasizing about being sexual with a black guy. I'm more or less just a tool to help guide them into fulfilling their black fantasy into reality. I also have profiles in a few sites where I leave myself open to chat with anyone who has interracial interests and in the number of years I've been doing this, I've had at least a hundred or more white, Asian and Hispanic women chat with me and through a bunch of chats back and forth, from what they say (although you never know on the internet) a number of them eventually go black.. For me, it's always a good feeling to know I've helped them in some way to go black,.. I guess it makes all my efforts worth it. I myself was influenced by my best friend and because it was a life changing experience for me, I just feel that now I must pass it on also..
I think having access to a good "tool" is as important as being a good tool to facilitate your friends entry into IR sex:exciting:

i have "converted" a young woman (who was not my friend BTW). Actually there was no need to convert her as it came out over conversing that she had a thing for Black men already. All i needed to do was to show her some places where there were a lot of them. Which i did.

First we went to a dicotheque with a variety of people from different origins visiting, including arabs and Blacks, but she didn`t like that place and music very much. So i then took her to a place that was black-owned. It was open for everyone, but that evening it was attended by, say, 100% Blacks apart from us, most of them men. We had a few drinks there and it didn`t take long for some of the men to come up to us and start a conversation.

Unfortunately i had to leave early because i had another appointment that night. At the time i said good-bye she was already surrounded by about six or seven Black men and really seemed to enjoy herself in their company. i never found out what had happend to her after i left. :( But i guess there was a good chance for her she "got blacked" that night. :sex: :threesome: :D

Might help if the spelling was correct
ohhhh damn .... that is so funny... Torp. I can't believe I spelled breeder like that. Thanks I'll change it NOW ... damn, that's the 2nd mistake I've made THIS YEAR ... I'm worried. Heck, half the people on here can't spell anyways.

ohhhh damn .... that is so funny... Torp. I can't believe I spelled breeder like that. Thanks I'll change it NOW ... damn, that's the 2nd mistake I've made THIS YEAR ... I'm worried. Heck, half the people on here can't spell anyways.
Since the advent of spell check I think everyone's spelling has gone to Hell. You do nice graphics for the most part even if I sometimes don't agree with the content

Back