converting your friends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by northsb, Jun 13, 2016.

1. northsb

northsb Well-Known Member

HAve any women made an attempt to introduce friends, close or casual, to the black cock experience. Not because some man is pressuring you but because you think they would benefit , married or single. For me, my first experience was like when the "wizard of oz" went from black and white to color. I am the co owner of a bar and I hear so many women complain about their sex lives it's depressing. Would love to see them give bbc a try.
    Would love to hear thoughts and suggestions.

2. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

First, keep in mind that my mother-in-law told me.

The next morning after an evening of sexual bliss with my first black man, I call my best friend, who is my bisexual lover, and later sent her photos. I wanted to share this with her and she was thrilled to try. When she told her hubby, he blew his top. I also told my favorite cousin (at an early age we were kissin cousins) and about 6 months later she visited us and loved it too.

I cannot speak for other woman, but I wish every woman had an opportunity to experience the sexual pleasure well-hung black provide.

3. mywife4blkncolorado

mywife4blkncolorado Active Member

My wife had fucked Blacks for a few years and we told another couple. The other wife wanted to try it, so the 4 of us flew to where my wife's FB lived. Our friend fucked him while her husband and my wife and I watched, she's been fucking Blacks since. This was about 14 yrs ago.

4. TomandAnn

TomandAnn Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Heavens yes......three of my girlfriends are fucking black men since I told them about me..........more fun for everyone

5. chisledblack4wht

chisledblack4wht Well-Known Member

US
    Let one of your girls walk in on you being drilled hard in your office. It'll get her attention and she may want his number later! lol

6. northsb

Good idea but impossible

7. chisledblack4wht

chisledblack4wht Well-Known Member

US
    Why impossible?

8. northsb

9. BlackInWhitePNW

BlackInWhitePNW Active Member

Any of them married to or dating white men, and if so, do they know about it?

10. AGuy19047

AGuy19047 Active Member

US
    Hi everyone,

Caren here. I have told several of my friends about what I am doing. All have been interested and one has come with me to join in. She is married to a white man and he has no idea what she is doing.

11. Playtime Patty

Playtime Patty Well-Known Member Gold Member

I help guide my sister down the road to enjoying Big BLACK COCKS!!!!! WE spent a holiday Sucking and fucking BLACK MEN TOGETHER FOR THREE DAYS!!!!! EVEN GOT HER GANGBANGED!!!!! IT WAS GREAT!!!

12. Nymedic81

Nymedic81 Active Member

US
    My gf needs a friend like these women lol ;)

13. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

I have had a number of my bed partners introduce a friend or two to me over the years

mywayintermsofsex likes this.
  14. Playtime Patty

15. NJWannaCuck

NJWannaCuck Active Member Gold Member

US
    We have succesfuly converted my sister over to be Black Only. It started slowly after she said she was interested in this black guy. Since then her and my wife have been a lot closer.

16. BredWhiteCpl

BredWhiteCpl Active Member

US
    I've gotten many of my friends to enjoy the wonderful world that is BBC. They don't get as involved as Chris and I have, but still enjoy it. Most are single but some are married also

17. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

Yes a few of my friends have had the pleasure with a little help including my daughter

18. NJWannaCuck

NJWannaCuck Active Member Gold Member

US
    You influenced your daughter? That is great! We are going to do the same. Do you mind me asking how you did it?

Joey32, aleksandra4bbc and frodo2010 like this.
  19. girl_worship

girl_worship Active Member

UK
    I do my best to plant the seed whenever I see an opportunity but I am always careful how I do it. A white guy promoting IR to a white woman could be received very badly if it's done too salaciously. But when I raise the topic in a fun, light-hearted way I'm often surprised by the reaction I get!

20. Playtime Patty

I have a girls trip planned next weekend with a friend of mine that has been complaining about how horny she is because hubby has not been giving her any!!!!! I plan on taking her to a club and meeting a BBC playmate of mine and seeing if we can get to take the step!!!!!! I think she just might do it!!!! She does not know I play so we are going to discover BBC together!!!!!

[​IMG]