converting your friends

i have "converted" a young woman (who was not my friend BTW). Actually there was no need to convert her as it came out over conversing that she had a thing for Black men already. All i needed to do was to show her some places where there were a lot of them. Which i did.

First we went to a dicotheque with a variety of people from different origins visiting, including arabs and Blacks, but she didn`t like that place and music very much. So i then took her to a place that was black-owned. It was open for everyone, but that evening it was attended by, say, 100% Blacks apart from us, most of them men. We had a few drinks there and it didn`t take long for some of the men to come up to us and start a conversation.

Unfortunately i had to leave early because i had another appointment that night. At the time i said good-bye she was already surrounded by aboKno Knosix or seven Black men and really seemed to enjoy herself in their company. i never found out what had happend to her after i left. :( But i guess there was a good chance for her she "got blacked" that night. :sex: :threesome: :D

So in all reality, you don't know for sure if she did or didn't get blacked that night then..

I wouldn't say I've converted her, realistically - because women in general are not that picky when it comes to racial preferences. Only the desire for masculinity, which I can understand why Black men would emit more radiance of that - from a "non-cuck" point of view - but, I am from Ireland and I live in a sizeable place where Black African migrants are numbered plentiful. Most of my friends are white Irish, but I have three mates, two of which came from a Nigerian family in the UK, and the other straight from Africa. The "African one" I introduced to a friend of mine, he's about 30, the girl is around my age (23), at a local disco joint. She's somewhat reserved of a type, a little liberal, maybe a little conservative, because she comes from a catholic family, like most do in my country. From what I knew then she was single, kind of like any girl her age - single but looking, but not rushing for a relationship. Well, needless to say, I didn't introduce my black friend to her because of some cuckhold fetish. I just did it, because what the heck, that's how you make friends and I've had people introduce me to other people, blah blah blah, plus he's a sound guy. Needless to say they hit it off quite well. I don't know how picky Irish girls are about race and men, but I was surprised at how quickly they magnetized together.

I mean I didn't have to ask, but I could tell there was "something going on", they were quite touchy feely. He's a fairly good-looking guy, but he wasn't biracial. He was proper black. So it wasn't far-fetched to assume they had gotten together, as if looks weren't a problem. This was about 5 months ago, so it wasn't long ago and they are still together. I don't know if they have, but I assume they must have had sex by now. Anyway, she's like, the only female friend I have that is with a black man, though one of my other friends is married to a Muslim guy, who is more Arabic, but I don't know if they count.

Anyway, here's a few photos of her from her twter, the last pic is him:

456_1000.jpg

331_1000.jpg

tpfKoI7ix8s.jpg
I think this is brilliant!!!! One more whiteboy with only his hand, one more Superior Blackman with a gorgeous Irish girl!!

I think this is brilliant!!!! One more whiteboy with only his hand, one more Superior Blackman with a gorgeous Irish girl!!

Yeah, they are still together. I can't imagine living next door to them... the noise - if you know what I mean, haha. If she ever makes babies with him, you can only imagine her white Irish genes mixing with his black African genes.

I wouldn't say I've converted her, realistically - because women in general are not that picky when it comes to racial preferences. Only the desire for masculinity, which I can understand why Black men would emit more radiance of that - from a "non-cuck" point of view - but, I am from Ireland and I live in a sizeable place where Black African migrants are numbered plentiful. Most of my friends are white Irish, but I have three mates, two of which came from a Nigerian family in the UK, and the other straight from Africa. The "African one" I introduced to a friend of mine, he's about 30, the girl is around my age (23), at a local disco joint. She's somewhat reserved of a type, a little liberal, maybe a little conservative, because she comes from a catholic family, like most do in my country. From what I knew then she was single, kind of like any girl her age - single but looking, but not rushing for a relationship. Well, needless to say, I didn't introduce my black friend to her because of some cuckhold fetish. I just did it, because what the heck, that's how you make friends and I've had people introduce me to other people, blah blah blah, plus he's a sound guy. Needless to say they hit it off quite well. I don't know how picky Irish girls are about race and men, but I was surprised at how quickly they magnetized together.

I mean I didn't have to ask, but I could tell there was "something going on", they were quite touchy feely. He's a fairly good-looking guy, but he wasn't biracial. He was proper black. So it wasn't far-fetched to assume they had gotten together, as if looks weren't a problem. This was about 5 months ago, so it wasn't long ago and they are still together. I don't know if they have, but I assume they must have had sex by now. Anyway, she's like, the only female friend I have that is with a black man, though one of my other friends is married to a Muslim guy, who is more Arabic, but I don't know if they count.

Anyway, here's a few photos of her from her twter, the last pic is him:

456_1000.jpg

331_1000.jpg

tpfKoI7ix8s.jpg

Goddam! She looks exactly like that Irish actress Saoirse Ronan. What an amazing coincidence!

I have encouraged a few white women to go Black. A few have and have loved it. I have to be careful though when talking about loving Black men. I live in a very conservative area and some of the women can be wild but if you even suggested getting with a Black man or a man not their husband they would have a fit.

I will continue to encourage and tell other women about how much fun Black men are.

My wife has been exclusively with BBC Bulls for the past three years. She has loved every moment of the lifestyle. Her best friends constantly complain about their sex lives, but so far she has been unwilling to tell them about the joys of BBC. She feels they will judge her and it may impact their friendship. However, she feels they are missing out on such an important part of their lives. I encourage her to tell them I would welcome more cuckolds to socialize with.

Are these actually real? Maybe I'm just shy, but I'm pretty discreet about my lifestyle. The most i've done is when one of my gfs complains about their bf or being single - I'll say something to the extent of " just date black guys," jokingly.

It's a hot fantasy though, I'd love to convert like...one of my friends younger sisters. But mostly it would be nice just to talk about my lust with someone else lol.

As a white guy, I'm limited and it's important to me to be respectful. But I do believe I can do my part when it comes to conversions.

I'm lucky enough to interact with a lot of white women, and by picking the right moment, and walking the fine line of not seeming creepy, I will throw in a light, frivolous comment about Black men, usually relating to their good looks or general prowess. The reaction is always positive: at the very least I get a laugh - and sometimes I get an "ooh yes".

It's just about planting the seed at the right moment without going too far.

Back