Condoms!!!

Sexycouple19

Couple
Real Person
Ok. We have talked with 3 guys and all 3 arw wanting to use no condoms! I know it feels better without, but we just cant take the chances that come with that. So if your interested in playing with us "ME" a condom is a must. I promise, it will still feel great for both of us ;)

No glove, no love before we all test. Yes, the temptation to go bareback is always there. It's a battle of voices and inner conversations in my mind. There's one that keeps reminding me how warm, intimate and smooth my hard dick would feel without a plastic wrap. It's true, nothing feels like gliding in there without plastic. The feeling is out of this world. But then the other voice would remind me of the possibility of me bargaining with the Universe for negative results, a few minutes later. So yeah, a test is important for me.

No glove, no love before we all test. Yes, the temptation to go bareback is always there. It's a battle of voices and inner conversations in my mind. There's one that keeps reminding me how warm, intimate and smooth my hard dick would feel without a plastic wrap. It's true, nothing feels like gliding in there without plastic. The feeling is out of this world. But then the other voice would remind me of the possibility of me bargaining with the Universe for negative results, a few minutes later. So yeah, a test is important for me.
We always ask for test prior to meeting. If they don’t provide we don’t meet!

The risk of playing bareback feels so much better, especially when I'm receiving oral, however I do much prefer the use of condoms...lives are way more important than the sex itself, I want to be able to live a bit longer for my bbc to enjoy sex. And yes to answer your question, I am in the process of looking for a couple to play with...mfm... I can even host. Myself, I doenjoy bareback...theyre a level of honesty, trust that comes with it. Or simply showing proof of test results as I would show mine. And of course an extreme level of exclusive long term relationship, in order to have sex bareback. I am in the process of looking for a couple that may develop in something long term as in fwb for play and getting to know each other....mfm. Where are you two from sexycouple 19? I'm from Northern California.

Respect the couples wishes at all times. If they want to play without condoms its their call always!!! I personally love bareback but if the wife and husband want you to cover that beast.." THEN COVER THAT BEAST " I mean come on you are being allowed the privilege of fucking.

Last edited:
Ok. We have talked with 3 guys and all 3 arw wanting to use no condoms! I know it feels better without, but we just cant take the chances that come with that. So if your interested in playing with us "ME" a condom is a must. I promise, it will still feel great for both of us ;)
I think whatever your limits are, they need to be respected. I always use a condom with a couple, unless I know that I will be in more of a owning relationship with them and I can control who the wife might be fucking after me. There are too many BBCs that are fucking raw and not being careful at all. Unfortunately :(

Bareback only for me, but I am in a long-term, exclusive relationship with my guy @TopCat, 😘💋🤗😋😈
I think you hit the nail on the head. You have an established relationship. I am the same way with couples. If I will be in a relationship with the wife, its really hot to not wear them and fill her up. Under the right circumstances, I can cum a larger than average load than the average male.

I think you hit the nail on the head. You have an established relationship. I am the same way with couples. If I will be in a relationship with the wife, its really hot to not wear them and fill her up. Under the right circumstances, I can cum a larger than average load than the average male.
Thank you for taking the time to write a response back. However, I am not married, not sure if you knew that or not. Mr. TopCat and I are in a "real life" exclusive, long-term relationship with one another. Just as if we were married, but we are not, etc. 😘🥰💋

Back