Birth control

Hey all.
Just to be quick. I am very passionate and feeling too much intimacy with my life lover. I am just not into using condoms .also i am afraid that the bills is not that efficiently working some times. As we like to fill and xum inside

Any advice?

IUD? Im getting one after my second baby. Depends if you already have ******* or if your age is up there. Im not too familiar with the US aproach for that but I suggest that if you already have *******.

IUD? Im getting one after my second baby. Depends if you already have ******* or if your age is up there. Im not too familiar with the US aproach for that but I suggest that if you already have *******.
Inam not in us.
But overall not planning to have a baby from my partner. Husband not accepting it. And same for me.

But not willing tk sacrifice my intimacy that is why want something gurenteed .

Hey all.
Just to be quick. I am very passionate and feeling too much intimacy with my life lover. I am just not into using condoms .also i am afraid that the bills is not that efficiently working some times. As we like to fill and xum inside

Any advice?
Talk to a medical doctor about this is my best advice. You may want to consider an IUD. But nothing is fully guaranteed in this realm. Tubal ligations have been known to fail. Meaning one tube will reattach.

Back