Condom or No Condom

Would you like your wife's bull to wear condom ?

• Yes, I don't want her to get breed.

Votes: 51 7.9%
  • No, I want to enjoy the sight of cum dripping from her.

Votes: 593 92.1%

• Total voters
no condom but current negative STD test
So what do you do to feel safe from HPV, esp #16 & #18. Neither of which have any test, until it shows up on your cervix? I had a close friend go through (#16) this and luckily she was able to have part of her cervix cut before it turned to cervical cancer. What she taught us has made me decide to always remind others of this.
THERE IS NO TEST FOR MEN. All the 'bulls' in this game can show you a great/clean STD test from this morning but still carry HPV 16 & 18. Of course, they want to play this fun game of dropping their seed in you, and blah blah blah, but you pay the price so be careful. Married men at least have one line of defense for this because they have a wife who will get a pap smear every year. If you are smart you will tell your OB/GYN that you are active and regularly non-monogamous and he will perform a more in-depth test and different lab request. I find that most women do NOT disclose this to their GYN. YOU MUST protect your health.

Many of the STDs that show up on tests are curable with meds for 7-10 days. HPV has no cure & no meds, except for having parts of your cervix cut out if you catch it in time.

Think of all of this next time you eye-spy a cream-pie running down your leg, and maybe don't let the bull be in charge. He can't do a thing for you when you have cancer. I want mine to go bare in the worst way but can't bring myself to let go of this.

Keep in mind, if these bulls are fucking you bare, they are fucking others bare. If you read these fora and learn more about your bull, you might learn just how many times and how many different women he is with on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. They are very likely carrying the undetectable killer with them and you are holding false hope on their "recent test".

Be safe out there ladies. Sorry, but not sorry to be the Debbie-downer here.

Last edited:
The smart thing is to be safe but it's so hard to do when he pulls it out and it's long and thick .. All that safety stuff goes out the window
Very true .... we know this from experience .. my wifes feeling of disappointment as he pulls his thick cock out and shoots up her body watching .. so hard not to pull him back in!! .. so now we make sure everyone is tested before the condom coms off.

Very true .... we know this from experience .. my wifes feeling of disappointment as he pulls his thick cock out and shoots up her body watching .. so hard not to pull him back in!! .. so now we make sure everyone is tested before the condom coms off.
Just not tested for the cancer causing HPV 16 &18. What do you do about that while bareback?

Back