Condom or No Condom

Would you like your wife's bull to wear condom ?

• Yes, I don't want her to get breed.

Votes: 51 7.9%
  • No, I want to enjoy the sight of cum dripping from her.

Votes: 594 92.1%

• Total voters
My wife cucked me several times before we had *******. She still won't divulge all the details or number of guys, but she said she used condoms. When I asked for details about actually seeing condoms put on and taken off, or remembering jizz inside her (or not), she admitted she didn't really remember whether condoms were used. So I have to assume she took it raw many times. Whether it was alcohol, being so horny she didn't want condoms (but is embarrassed to admit it to me now), or honestly not remembering details I have no idea. She is cautious, but she hates condoms.

Last edited:
If he's a trustworthy regular, all of us are free from STDs with proof and she's on the pill then nut away as you wish... :D
Otherwise No-No and bye if you try. ;)

Without a condom, everyone can feel each other's bodies, resulting in amazingly strong mental and physical stimulation!
Most people who experience the idealized form of open sexuality (in this case, sexuality between a white woman and a black man) do not want to use a condom because it is self-limiting, self-******* that prevents total physical and mental gratification!

Of course, there are those who are afraid of sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies, but both can be prevented with a partner with the right mentality, and responsible people basically use contraceptive contraception if they don’t want a baby!
Couples and bulls have different views in this area. The same is true for non-interracial (phenotype) based sexuality.

Sex with a condom is depressing, but without a condom it is euphoric!! :)

Back