Condom or No Condom

Would you like your wife's bull to wear condom ?

• Yes, I don't want her to get breed.

Votes: 51 7.9%
  • No, I want to enjoy the sight of cum dripping from her.

Votes: 594 92.1%

• Total voters
******* can only be achieved in sex without a condom in my humble opinion, but for this, of course, everyone needs consent, because sex is an affair based on trust among amazingly large people!!
What do you mean by large people?

If it's a matter of pleasure, no condom is better doubtlessly. However, safety can be a big concern, so big that it can become a setback for pleasure.
I only have unprotected sex with two men (three if I count my husband), my lover and his friend. When hanging around being a bad girl, if I end up having casual sex with a handsome guy I might have met, I guess I couldn't fully enjoy being penetrated if I were thinking of safety, so condom always in those events (though I have to say that, being conscious it's irresponsible, I don't suck cocks with condom; I hate the taste).

If it's a matter of pleasure, no condom is better doubtlessly. However, safety can be a big concern, so big that it can become a setback for pleasure.
I only have unprotected sex with two men (three if I count my husband), my lover and his friend. When hanging around being a bad girl, if I end up having casual sex with a handsome guy I might have met, I guess I couldn't fully enjoy being penetrated if I were thinking of safety, so condom always in those events (though I have to say that, being conscious it's irresponsible, I don't suck cocks with condom; I hate the taste).
I have never seen sucking with condom either ...

Back