Come clean with your other Kinks!

Honestly I have gravitated to wanting to have sex with a black couple while my husband watches. I service her first then her husband joins. When I told my husband this he said, “honey we haven’t had a bbc yet” We thought several years ago we would have been well into the lifestyle but medical issues with family members takes up all of our time. Haven’t had a vacation in 3 years. Now our ******* lives way too close to us so hosting now isn’t even feasible. We continue to bide our time. Kudos to those who are younger and are able to have free time! We only dream about it!

I'm with you on this one. Nothing like being on a crowded dancefloor and somebody grab my ass in my skirt and get a nice long feel. Most of the time I either ignore it and let them enjoy or I've even pressed my butt back into their hand if I'm in a playful mood.
Yup! Happens to me in yoga pants. I was on my beach cruiser in my college town, riding to a Starbucks, while waiting at a stop light a guy reached out of an open window and copped a feel. I was shocked and realized what was happening! I screamed and squirted water on him! Bastard. Then i got home and couldn’t stop thinking about his huge hand covering one whole butt cheek, fingers wrapping around almost into my butt crack and squeezing, that look on his face and disgusting laugh as i soaked him. He must have been watching and following me slowing down so he could watch me peddle, standing out of my seat as i went up hill, waiting for the right moment.

Always considered myself pretty vanilla compared to most. I done a bit of bdms and i am always dominate in bed. I am always very rough. Never really into the other extreme stuff like skat. I would probably piss on a girl if she asked me though but i would never request to do it.

For me a good ol fashioned rough fuck is what i like. I don't need too much extra kinks
Being on the receiving end of “very rough sex” is a kink for some :) thanks for sharing even though that’s your norm.

Yup! Happens to me in yoga pants. I was on my beach cruiser in my college town, riding to a Starbucks, while waiting at a stop light a guy reached out of an open window and copped a feel. I was shocked and realized what was happening! I screamed and squirted water on him! Bastard. Then i got home and couldn’t stop thinking about his huge hand covering one whole butt cheek, fingers wrapping around almost into my butt crack and squeezing, that look on his face and disgusting laugh as i soaked him. He must have been watching and following me slowing down so he could watch me peddle, standing out of my seat as i went up hill, waiting for the right moment.
Your ass must have looked so hot for him to grab a handful

I've been in this Lifestyle WAY before I discovered this website. Almost 7 years now. Most of what I'm into offends a lot of people. I been called thug, aggressive, PIG lol, etc...
It all depends on people experiences and what they like.
One of my first Owned Subs was a MILF and very professional neat woman who insisted on my slapping her around, tying her up, public blindfold humiliation in open windows, sensory deprivation, etc...
Half the stuff we did you can't openly talk about in this Me Too era.

Use your imagination. :devil:
I was hoping you’d comment :) That was hot.

Really? You would know better than I but I thought black girls dont put up with the rough stuff.
Black girls SAY they don't do rough stuff ;)
Is hard to explain but slapping asses and manhandling...all I know is when I transitioned from black women to white girls I damn near 'killed' poor Becky lol
That's why black men have the reputation we have.

But then... You get a white woman who wants to PROVE herself and prob goes a bit too far. Slapping. Punching. Scratching...
I've seen it all, smh...

We’re all here perverts cut from the same cloth, 2 sides of the same coin.

I love very dark skin, dominant, alpha, older partners. You guys are basically into the opposite. In a place like this, I consider this all vanilla! What makes YOU different, outside the norm for b2w?

Let’s hear it! Let your freak flag fly!

I love all sorts of women whether they are my complexion or lighter. I admire natural beauty and a healthy feminine body on a woman from head to toe. I love how intense you women get when you have an orgasm and it makes my dick hard as a rock on a daily basis. I admire women who are not afraid to be outside their comfort zone and explore other experiences like open relationships,going to erotic events and swingers lounges and clubs. I admire women who look after their sexual health and have a beautiful outlook on life :blackheart:

Back