Come clean with your other Kinks!

Rimming I used to be adamant about not doing it...until I met this young white chick that was begging to do it to me. One day I finally let her rim me... I was bucking like I had caught the holy ghost.

Now... I'll tell any woman... You ain't sucking dick right unless you licking ass. Don't tell me you a certified head hunter if you don't lick ass

Rimming I used to be adamant about not doing it...until I met this young white chick that was begging to do it to me. One day I finally let her rim me... I was bucking like I had caught the holy ghost.

Now... I'll tell any woman... You ain't sucking dick right unless you licking ass. Don't tell me you a certified head hunter if you don't lick ass
God damn this man speaking the truth today lol

I’m not sure if this is extreme but I am into orgasm control. It’s amazing to me for my sub to be totally in tune with everything I want, fueling her submissiveness that was given to her naturally. I don’t really need to cum in a sexual situation with my sub. I get off thru her if that makes sense. Having an emotional, intense, close friends arrangement with one couple is also a like. Hubs ok with his wife’s boyfriend. It’s a lot to it, but it’s great nonetheless.
Excellent post

My kitten and I love each other. Our primary is D/s. I’m her Dom and Master and she’s my sub. We’re very open to outside partners as long as we’re present in the same room or we’re playing together. We love the interracial scene. Cuckolding is one dynamic of our relationship. There is no “she belongs to black men” crap. We’re still sexual with each other. We still seduce each other and we still want each other. It’s not hard for me to make her cum, but I know there are spots I won’t be able to hit and I’m okay with that. It’s one of the reasons why we love playing with hung and athletic black men. We’re both bisexual and she’s helping me realize that’s okay. We’re into using toys and going to kink clubs. We’re also into pet play. Here’s the way we look at it... we’re just extremely sexual people who love life and have fun while staying safe doing it! We believe in friendships before outside partners because we already have each other and we’re not desperate. We like to form connections with people who we’re comfortable playing with on a regular basis.

My kitten and I love each other. Our primary is D/s. I’m her Dom and Master and she’s my sub. We’re very open to outside partners as long as we’re present in the same room or we’re playing together. We love the interracial scene. Cuckolding is one dynamic of our relationship. There is no “she belongs to black men” crap. We’re still sexual with each other. We still seduce each other and we still want each other. It’s not hard for me to make her cum, but I know there are spots I won’t be able to hit and I’m okay with that. It’s one of the reasons why we love playing with hung and athletic black men. We’re both bisexual and she’s helping me realize that’s okay. We’re into using toys and going to kink clubs. We’re also into pet play. Here’s the way we look at it... we’re just extremely sexual people who love life and have fun while staying safe doing it! We believe in friendships before outside partners because we already have each other and we’re not desperate. We like to form connections with people who we’re comfortable playing with on a regular basis.
What is pet play?

I love to jerk with my wifes thongs and bras, not into wearing them. I work away a lot and sometimes she'll sneak one in my luggage as a surprise. She thinks its pretty hot. She likes me telling her in a public place, or somewhere unexpected that the thong i saw her put on was the one i came into a few days before.

Also, she can get real bitchy sometimes and then we get into arguments, but we never go to bed angry. We will talk it out and usually fuck afterwards which is when i get quite rough. Spanking HARD, slight *******, more using her for my own pleasure than worrying about hers. She said she loves the feeling of being used like that.

That truly is an experience in itself when it comes down to this lifestyle. I spent an evening with a couple I used to date, well the only couple I’ve dated. We connected with each other in a different way, whereas my girl acted like I would sexually with her, with him in her role. She spoke like I would, while having sex with her and performed all the things on him that I would her. By all accounts she was white white but to hear her imitation of me and the way I talk and sound..awesome. It’s hard to duplicate memories like that without being invested on some type emotional level. Great outlook you two have.

I love to jerk with my wifes thongs and bras, not into wearing them. I work away a lot and sometimes she'll sneak one in my luggage as a surprise. She thinks its pretty hot. She likes me telling her in a public place, or somewhere unexpected that the thong i saw her put on was the one i came into a few days before.

Also, she can get real bitchy sometimes and then we get into arguments, but we never go to bed angry. We will talk it out and usually fuck afterwards which is when i get quite rough. Spanking HARD, slight *******, more using her for my own pleasure than worrying about hers. She said she loves the feeling of being used like that.
Careful though, you don’t want her to associate that when she acts bitchy, she gets the exact sex she wants. Or she’ll start acting bitchy a lot more.

My kink is that I'm into multiple ladies from the same family tree. Something I have experienced many times and I love it. Mothers, sisters, aunts, (of age other females), sister in laws, mom in laws, cousins etc.... I love basically spreading through the family. Sometimes the husbands knew, sometimes they didn't. I was the family secret either way. LOL.

Back