Come clean with your other Kinks!

Samantha P

Gold Member
We’re all here perverts cut from the same cloth, 2 sides of the same coin.

I love very dark skin, dominant, alpha, older partners. You guys are basically into the opposite. In a place like this, I consider this all vanilla! What makes YOU different, outside the norm for b2w?

Let’s hear it! Let your freak flag fly!

Always considered myself pretty vanilla compared to most. I done a bit of bdms and i am always dominate in bed. I am always very rough. Never really into the other extreme stuff like skat. I would probably piss on a girl if she asked me though but i would never request to do it.

For me a good ol fashioned rough fuck is what i like. I don't need too much extra kinks

We’re all here perverts cut from the same cloth, 2 sides of the same coin.

I love very dark skin, dominant, alpha, older partners. You guys are basically into the opposite. In a place like this, I consider this all vanilla! What makes YOU different, outside the norm for b2w?

Let’s hear it! Let your freak flag fly!

"I love very dark skin, dominant, alpha, older partners. You guys are basically into the opposite"... What part of this is kink?

I believe that it's all about perspective. For someone heavy into bdsm this site could be vanilla. For sister Jenkins that teaches bible study twice a week, this lifestyle is probably considered extreme. I am pretty much on the same page as @djfrantank. I am an adaptable lover that can make adjustments depending on what my partner wanted. With that being said I haven't been asked to do much. Lol. I've been known to leave some nice red handprints in ass though

Back