College Coupling

Colleges and universities are teeming with opportunities for interracial sex. For most college students it's the first time they have been free to live without mom and dad keeping check on their activities. White girls who were raised in extremely restrictive homes can experience black cock for the first time. Those who already have been enjoying bbc can do so more frequently, and sometimes more extremely, than in their high school days. Fraternity and sorority parties provide environments ripe for multiple-partner interracial fun, while apartments and dorms provide settings for more private (and perhaps more passionate) IR sex.

I will post some photos of typical college IR sex. Feel free to post others or to share in words your experiences along these lines.

Black man's bed
When a black guy brings a white girl to his dorm room or apartment, she feels the aura of black strength and power in the environment.
View attachment 3142211

Blonde beauties
White guys pant when they see blonde beauties walk past, but they know they will never enjoy the pleasures those girls offer. Instead, the blondes bed blacks.

Starting with a good suck
View attachment 3142215

Riding upright
View attachment 3142216

A fully penetrated hug
View attachment 3142217

Leaning back for a different feel inside
View attachment 3142220

Taking master doggy-style
View attachment 3142222

Fun with a tutor

Often the nerdiest looking white girls are the best tutors, helping a guy with tough topics in classes. But guess what! Those nerdy girls have the same sexual needs as the beauties. After enough studying, nature takes over.

When her mouth works well, we don't care whether she wears glasses.
View attachment 3142224

She doesn't need to see to suck.
View attachment 3142225

Tutor's turn for a lesson in biology

View attachment 3142227

She has forgotten the tutoring.
View attachment 3142228

This is all the fee she needs for helping him with his studies.
View attachment 3142230
I totally agree. I did not go to college. But I went to the dormitory to the black guys. Their rooms have a really great aura. As soon as I entered the room where the black guys live, I immediately became wet.

[QUOTE = "BlackPrincipal, post: 2807166, member: 331774"]
Белая киска - дополнительное преимущество для всех чернокожих парней из колледжа.
View attachment 3146470
[/ QUOTE]
Белая киска для чернокожих школьников - это естественно и нормально. И это должно быть частью программы колледжа.

I see this sort of behavior so much among my high school's students. White girls' asses, tits, and crotches are like magnets for black boys. Not only do they enjoy the feeling, but it demonstrates ownership to others who see. And the girls love it, of course.
Yes. it's true. I see a lot of such actions, and white girls encourage this. I didn’t see anything for the white girls.

I whipped one whiteboi and made him unzip me and take it out and lick it, then suck it. His girl got red in the face and her nipples pressed out against her expensive shirt. He begged me not to make him suck so I grabbed his hair and penetrated. I thought the girl was going to hyperventilate as she watched me humiliate her "big man on campus". Leaving him humiliated in front of the group, I took her to my bed and used her hard.
O wow I had to take my little cock out now to stroke so hot I learned that bbc is just better all around and sexy white women deserve to be fucked by bbc kings like u

A court decision from Germany.☝️

A former teacher in Bonn has been cleared of charges of abusing a 14-year-old student. The 57-year-old educator could not be proven to have committed a crime, the Bonn district court ruled on Tuesday. It is undisputed that the man had sex with the girl. "Our job is not to judge morality, but to abide by the law," the court said.
On the one hand, sexual contact with a 14-year-old is not fundamentally punishable, the judge decided. On the other hand, the accused let school service take him off before the first sexual acts. At the time, he was no longer her teacher and the 14-year-old was no longer a so-called protected person. That is the crucial question

Back