College Coupling

I whipped one whiteboi and made him unzip me and take it out and lick it, then suck it. His girl got red in the face and her nipples pressed out against her expensive shirt. He begged me not to make him suck so I grabbed his hair and penetrated. I thought the girl was going to hyperventilate as she watched me humiliate her "big man on campus". Leaving him humiliated in front of the group, I took her to my bed and used her hard.
I can only imagine the torrid threesomes to follow.....the frightened, excited looks in your prey.....their glazed eyes afterwards.

000111.jpg

Last edited:
At breakfast this morning my babysitter told me that she wanted to be nailed black. She is a student in my school, but not in my class. The schools in Germany are currently closed. Because of the Corona Virus. That's why she stays overnight in my house. She heard me and my bull fuck and that made her very horny.
So hot, are you going to have your bull to nail her?

At breakfast this morning my babysitter told me that she wanted to be nailed black. She is a student in my school, but not in my class. The schools in Germany are currently closed. Because of the Corona Virus. That's why she stays overnight in my house. She heard me and my bull fuck and that made her very horny.

So are you going to set her up with your black lover..?

Back