College Coupling

I have a question , I have met several well educated black men from traditional black colleges that have an Omega symbol branded on them , one guy implied it was fraternity related and another that he earned his through an initiation involving some form of interracial sex , neither guy really wold say much more . Just wondering if there is information some of the bulls here could share ?

I whipped one whiteboi and made him unzip me and take it out and lick it, then suck it. His girl got red in the face and her nipples pressed out against her expensive shirt. He begged me not to make him suck so I grabbed his hair and penetrated. I thought the girl was going to hyperventilate as she watched me humiliate her "big man on campus". Leaving him humiliated in front of the group, I took her to my bed and used her hard.
You seem to be full of anger, resentful and holding a grudge against someone, or a group of certain people (white)? Also, are you into gay men? If not why would you let or ******* someone to do a gay act on you?

If this is all true, you have already confessed to a ******* of a woman and her bf, and you should be held accountable to your actions.

I think this a propaganda to humiliate the white race especially the men, a fantasy, a made up story or nothing but a lie and a gossip.

It’s an unfortunate reality today that gossip has become an acceptable sin for many people, social media playing no small part. But I think I’ve found a good way to stop the rumor -mongering that’s so prevalent. When someone says something to you that’s a lie or gossip, simply ask, “Can I quote you on that?” Because if you can’t write it down and sign your name to it, you shouldn’t be saying it. On the other hand, if it’s real and valid, you ought to be able to sign your name to it!

Now, I know some people enjoy writing anonymous letters, emails, or social media posts, many of which I’ve received or have been about me or others. But I think it is one of the most cowardly things a person can do. That’s why anonymous emails, post letters, and letters I receive go right in the trash.

But if someone writes a criticism about me and signs his/her name, then I pray about it and ask God to show me the truth in the accusation. If I’m wrong, I want to know it! But the criticism should be from someone who’s willing to sign his/her name.

Things shared in secret rarely have redeeming or purposeful value. In fact, I’d say they are most often sinful. So if you have a valid criticism against others, stand up and share it with them. Sign your name to it, and let it be their decision whether or not to receive it. Then you have a clear conscience, knowing you’re not guilty of a lie, rumors or a gossip.

Lastly, if what you did to this man is true, and to his girlfriend, you should be ashamed of yourself. Life is a wheel, what goes around comes around. Start loving others, and do good unto them, and your life will start opening up to you as well. Love ❤️ always prevails.

A dishonest man spreads strife,
and a whisperer separates close friends.

--Proverbs 16:28​

Colleges and universities are teeming with opportunities for interracial sex. For most college students it's the first time they have been free to live without mom and dad keeping check on their activities. White girls who were raised in extremely restrictive homes can experience black cock for the first time. Those who already have been enjoying bbc can do so more frequently, and sometimes more extremely, than in their high school days. Fraternity and sorority parties provide environments ripe for multiple-partner interracial fun, while apartments and dorms provide settings for more private (and perhaps more passionate) IR sex.

I will post some photos of typical college IR sex. Feel free to post others or to share in words your experiences along these lines.

Black man's bed
When a black guy brings a white girl to his dorm room or apartment, she feels the aura of black strength and power in the environment.
View attachment 3142211

Blonde beauties
White guys pant when they see blonde beauties walk past, but they know they will never enjoy the pleasures those girls offer. Instead, the blondes bed blacks.

Starting with a good suck
View attachment 3142215

Riding upright
View attachment 3142216

A fully penetrated hug
View attachment 3142217

Leaning back for a different feel inside
View attachment 3142220

Taking master doggy-style
View attachment 3142222

Fun with a tutor

Often the nerdiest looking white girls are the best tutors, helping a guy with tough topics in classes. But guess what! Those nerdy girls have the same sexual needs as the beauties. After enough studying, nature takes over.

When her mouth works well, we don't care whether she wears glasses.
View attachment 3142224

She doesn't need to see to suck.
View attachment 3142225

Tutor's turn for a lesson in biology

View attachment 3142227

She has forgotten the tutoring.
View attachment 3142228

This is all the fee she needs for helping him with his studies.
View attachment 3142230
you ever seem it first hand or participated?

I went to a small HS, there were only 3 black guys in my class, Frank, Lewis and Carl.
And I hope you got to enjoy hot erotic sex with all 3 of them,separately and together ? How much fun would that be ! One would need a sexual release after all that intense study,I’m sure ! Lol 😉 xxx

Like you said college is a giant testing grounds for all things new and especially sexual acts. The first time a lot of people have their own space or place and are living by their own rules and decisions.
That sums things up so well. College years are a time of experimenting and enjoying. No fancy surroundings needed, just a white girl and a black guy.

Colleges and universities are teeming with opportunities for interracial sex. For most college students it's the first time they have been free to live without mom and dad keeping check on their activities. White girls who were raised in extremely restrictive homes can experience black cock for the first time. Those who already have been enjoying bbc can do so more frequently, and sometimes more extremely, than in their high school days. Fraternity and sorority parties provide environments ripe for multiple-partner interracial fun, while apartments and dorms provide settings for more private (and perhaps more passionate) IR sex.

I will post some photos of typical college IR sex. Feel free to post others or to share in words your experiences along these lines.

Black man's bed
When a black guy brings a white girl to his dorm room or apartment, she feels the aura of black strength and power in the environment.
View attachment 3142211

Blonde beauties
White guys pant when they see blonde beauties walk past, but they know they will never enjoy the pleasures those girls offer. Instead, the blondes bed blacks.

Starting with a good suck
View attachment 3142215

Riding upright
View attachment 3142216

A fully penetrated hug
View attachment 3142217

Leaning back for a different feel inside
View attachment 3142220

Taking master doggy-style
View attachment 3142222

Fun with a tutor

Often the nerdiest looking white girls are the best tutors, helping a guy with tough topics in classes. But guess what! Those nerdy girls have the same sexual needs as the beauties. After enough studying, nature takes over.

When her mouth works well, we don't care whether she wears glasses.
View attachment 3142224

She doesn't need to see to suck.
View attachment 3142225

Tutor's turn for a lesson in biology

View attachment 3142227

She has forgotten the tutoring.
View attachment 3142228

This is all the fee she needs for helping him with his studies.
View attachment 3142230
Sensational!!

This goes back at least to the 1960's when colleges and universities were being better integrated. Many Black male students were interacting with thousands of "liberal" white girls for the first time. It was also important for these girls to demonstrate how progressive they were.
I do wish now years later I had the never to try black when in college. Didn’t start until my 40s

This goes back at least to the 1960's when colleges and universities were being better integrated. Many Black male students were interacting with thousands of "liberal" white girls for the first time. It was also important for these girls to demonstrate how progressive they were.
Yes, that's right. Many white girls wanted to prove that they were liberal and had shed the prejudices of their parents' generation. The best way to do that was to give themselves to black males (students or otherwise). They tried to erase what some called "white guilt" by serving sexually, and they found that they enjoyed it!

Back