CNN, MSNBC AND New Your Times are fake news .

you two are really brain dead and would take all night showing you the error of your ways.... and i'm not going to spend the night going over all the bullshit you laid out.... would like to.... enjoy showing you how screwed up you are.... but way to much and it would be all night!and even then doubt you would even change your mind so...

Because the group doing the registration were using fraudulent forms. I know you probably see nothing wrong with that but even the Supreme Court sides against you. Quit spreading lies and fake news. You are probably a fake person.

had you even paid any attention to any of the posting here for the past 6 months you would know you are wrong on about half of what you said.... I am not going to go over the past 6 months worth of posting just because you can't/won't go back and look at what all has been posted

Because the group doing the registration were using fraudulent forms. I know you probably see nothing wrong with that but even the Supreme Court sides against you. Quit spreading lies and fake news. You are probably a fake person.
you are full of the fake news.... did you even look up the Indiana thing... no of course not.... it would not fit into your narrow mind

you two are really brain dead and would take all night showing you the error of your ways.... and i'm not going to spend the night going over all the bullshit you laid out.... would like to.... enjoy showing you how screwed up you are.... but way to much and it would be all night!and even then doubt you would even change your mind so...
Of course not, because Ive proven your points wrong and therefore you resort to "I dont have time for this" and insults.
Yikes dude. At least try to be convincing.

I am aware of the Indiana thing as you call it. You libtards cannot just break any law you want and get away with it. We have laws in this country. Don't like it leave.
I really doubt you are aware of anything...... and that is just one state... how about Ohio... texas... Nc... and several others.... but i'm sure you know all about those also.... funny you are on here looking for BBC I assume.... and yet don't want them to have any rights?.... just give you a screw and be gone is that it?

it's alright to have sex with them... just don't give them the right to vote is that it?

Hey it was your democratic party that voted against the 13 14 and 15 amendments. It is your party the democraps that are opening planned parenthood clinics in black neighborhoods, It is your party that run the top 5 cities with the highest poverty and crime rates. You are the one who spews lies and hate.

CNN IS FAKE NEWS PERIOD.
You can't tell people the truth they will deny it to the end. Rome fell. And on its way to fall again. Its going to be to late, when they wake up! And find what the Zionist are really up to. And why they are using Trump in this chess game. All those cockroaches. Democrats and Republicans. Have a lot to answer for on the day of judgement.

you come on here and want to hash ******* that has been talked about over and over for the past 6 months... and want to start the same conversations over again.... not interested!... and on that subject... why is the top 10 poorest states in the nation are all in the south... all republican lead.... and all draw more in federal aid from the government than they pay in?

You can't tell people the truth they will deny it to the end. Rome fell. And on its way to fall again. Its going to be to late, when they wake up! And find what the Zionist are really up to. And why they are using Trump in this chess game. All those cockroaches. Democrats and Republicans. Have a lot to answer for on the day of judgement.
yes they do. There are some bad people of all political parties. I just hate when someone thinks their party is innocent. I believe the republican party is the lesser of two evils and I do not expect them to be perfect. There are no perfect people but I think many of them are trying to make thing better and deserve credit for it. The democrats seem to be up to no good as far back as I can see. I wished things were different.

yes they do. There are some bad people of all political parties. I just hate when someone thinks their party is innocent. I believe the republican party is the lesser of two evils and I do not expect them to be perfect. There are no perfect people but I think many of them are trying to make thing better and deserve credit for it. The democrats seem to be up to no good as far back as I can see. I wished things were different.
This county is in for rude awaking. Sins of the *******'s is going to haunt a lot of people. The U.S. is nothing more than a Corporation. Ran and control by the 3 % bankers. There is a reason they call us sheep

you come on here and want to hash ******* that has been talked about over and over for the past 6 months... and want to start the same conversations over again.... not interested!... and on that subject... why is the top 10 poorest states in the nation are all in the south... all republican lead.... and all draw more in federal aid from the government than they pay in?
Divide and conquer. All a plan.

Back