CNN, MSNBC AND New Your Times are fake news .

Liberals are so stupid. People are leaking classified information. They are leaking information that is classified but twisted to make something fit their personal agenda. If you are to stupid to understand this go crawl back under the rock you came out from under. These people will be caught and prosecuted. They can only hide so long. It would be in our nations best interest to try them for treason and execute them. When the punishment fits the crime then very few people continue to commit the crime.

If liberals wanted to talk about real issues they would talk about the women that bill clinton raped. They would talk about Bengazi and the clinton E-mails that showed she was corrupt. They would ask questions about how the Morons in the democrap party rigged the primary to exclude Bernie Sanders from getting the nomination of his party. They would talk about the rigged election of the New Leader of the DNC. Or maybe they would talk about how no one on the left thought they should protect their servers from being hacked into in the first place.

Perhaps liberals do not remember that the 13th amendment passed 119 - 56 (thanks to the republicans). Several democrats refused to vote for it. In case you do not remember the 13th amendment abolished slavery in America. Why did the Democrats vote against that?

I guess the liberals on here do not remember the 14 amendment either. The 14th Amendment guarantees due process and equal protection of the laws to all citizens. It enshrines in the Constitution provisions of the GOP’s 1866 Civil Rights Act. The original purpose of the 14th Amendment was to defend African-Americans from their Democrat oppressors in the post-Civil War South.
The principal author of the 14th Amendment was U.S. Rep. John Bingham (R-OH). In Congress, all votes in favor of the 14th Amendment were from Republicans, and all votes against it were from Democrats.
In 1868, the Republican Governor of New Jersey vetoed an attempt by the Democrat-controlled legislature to rescind the state's ratification of the 14th Amendment.

Perhaps you liberals would like to talk about the 15th amendment. Also passed by the republican party. You know the party of Trump and Pence. The 15th Amendment, granting African-American men the right to vote, was formally adopted into the U.S. Constitution on March 30, 1870. Passed by Congress the year before, the amendment reads: “the right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.” Despite the amendment, by the late 1870s, various discriminatory practices were used to prevent African Americans from exercising their right to vote, especially in the South. After decades of discrimination, the Voting Rights Act of 1965 aimed to overcome legal barriers at the state and local levels that denied blacks their right to vote under the 15th Amendment.

Yes the 13th, 14th and 15 Amendments were all passed by the republican party. Real news real history. The party of Hillary did nothing to pass these amendments. What did they do. They developed Planned Parenthood. Let that sink in.

wow you really are full of fake news.....and pure bullshit.... you have been twisted beyond all hope.... so much bullshit there just not sure where to start

If liberals wanted to talk about real issues they would talk about the women that bill clinton raped.
I don't suppose you could substantiate any of those unfounded facts.... or just more of your version of the fake news?

They would talk about Bengazi and the clinton E-mails that showed she was corrupt
you want to talk Bengahzi.... how much time and money did your party spend... and found nothing!... how many different committees and money and etc... all just to try and discredit her so trump could win... you need to look into the actual facts there just a bit more

They would ask questions about how the Morons in the democrap party rigged the primary to exclude Bernie Sanders from getting the nomination of his party
if it would have been rigged don't you think sanders would have said something? you can't be that fucking stupid... but then maybe you can... he was pulling ******* and got caught... why do you think he hasn't said anything.... he was raiding hillaries camps for workers and info!

Or maybe they would talk about how no one on the left thought they should protect their servers from being hacked into in the first place.
well now that is 2 issues... the Rnc was hacked also... but nothing released... why do you suppose that was... a little Russian influence.... damn lady how can you be so stupid and blind!... don't you pay any attention to what is going on around you... or just what you are told by the trump tweets?

Several democrats refused to vote for it. In case you do not remember the 13th amendment abolished slavery in America. Why did the Democrats vote against that?
you are talking 100 years ago... things have changed... keep up with the world today... both parties have switched sides.... the left is for the worker and the right is for the priviledged now... in case you hadn't noticed

The 14th Amendment guarantees due process and equal protection of the laws to all citizens. It
well that is another one the right is trying to modify to suit thi9er own interests

The original purpose of the 14th Amendment was to defend African-Americans from their Democrat oppressors in the post-Civil War South.
the right sure is doing away with that... check anything from the last election?... just one example... Indiana where there was a big push to register the minorities... over 15,000 got registered.... but Pence sent in the state troopers and confiscated it all saying it was illegal... couldn't be fixed before the election....and in Ohio and afew other states....
you need to check your facts before running off at the mouth with what little you know... because you seem to know very little... except you are a trumpie!

way to much bullshit to even try to argue.... because you have no facts at all!

yes things have changed. The democrats operate planned parent hood in how many upscale white neighborhoods? Zero. Not a single one. They are not worried about keeping you from voting they are trying to keep you from being born. The republicans want to create jobs for all Americans. The facts do not lie. You are just unable to recognize the truth. The democrats you claim to represent you, when was the last time they tried to stop the ownership of black slaves in Muslim countries that still exits. You think they really care about you then you are really stupid.

You do know that the democrats founded the hate group KKK?
You do know that Ryan Clayton (a Democrat) was caught handing out Nazi flags last week at a republican event?
You do know the KKK gave 20,000.00 to the Hillary Clinton Campaign. She did not refund the $$$?
You do know that David Duke endorsed Keith Ellison for head of DNC?
You do know who David Duke is right?
You do know who Keith Ellison is right?
You do know you are drinking the Kool-Aid for the left don't you

Here is some more current events for you
Top 5 cities by poverty rate
1. Detroit 32% Their mayor is a democrat
2. Phoenix 26.5% Their mayor is a democrat
3. Philadelphia 20.9% Their mayor is a democrat
4. New Youk 17.9% Their mayor is a democrat
5. Chicago 15.7% Their mayor is a democrat

That is a fact and was not 100 years ago.

Here is some more facts for you.
Top 5 cities by crime rate per 100,000 people. You can count that high right..
1. Detroit 1,989 Their mayor is a democrat
2. Memphis 1,741 Their mayor is a democrat
3. Oakland 1,685 Their mayor is a democrat
4. St. Louis 1,679 Their mayor is a democrat
5. Birmingham 1,588 Their mayor is a democrat

Again not 100 year old facts they are current. You should stop drinking the Kool-aid from the left that is trying to ******* you.

Here are some more facts about you beloved democratic party
1. The Orlando shooter was a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT
2. The Charleston Church shooter was a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT
3. The Fort Hood shooter yes he also was a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT
4. Virginia Tech shooter you guessed it a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT
5. Colorado theater shooter another REGISTERED DEMOCRAT
6. Connecticut school shooter. REGISTERED DEMOCRAT
7. Congresswoman Gifford's shooter REGISTERED DEMOCRAT.

These people are full of hate and cannot be trusted. Again current news.

wow you really are full of fake news.....and pure bullshit.... you have been twisted beyond all hope.... so much bullshit there just not sure where to start
Oo boii, here we go. A cuckold that is liberal, how original and unforeseeable.

I don't suppose you could substantiate any of those unfounded facts.... or just more of your version of the fake news?
Wikipedia alone would have led you there, its stated there that quite a few times Clinton settled it out of court with a 6 digit sum. Now why would that be
Oh hey, Epsteins island. Lets forget about that too.
And slinging around the term fake news so easily when its the liberal side that lies just the same, if not more even.
Case n point being Trump saying "some illegal mexicans ******* and *******", which is true, some do.
The Media however only quoted him saying "mexicans ******* and *******"
O boii, too easy.

you want to talk Bengahzi.... how much time and money did your party spend... and found nothing!... how many different committees and money and etc... all just to try and discredit her so trump could win... you need to look into the actual facts there just a bit more
Connie was using beng as example, its hilarious that you didnt mention the e-mails, or should I say outright suspect?

Also what do you mean discredit her lmao.
What is there not to discredit her for? Have you not seen the trail of dead bodies that Hillary left behind when they dared to show her criminal ties. Just check her ex-bodyguards.
(Something tells me youre not gonna get into the mails again)

if it would have been rigged don't you think sanders would have said something? you can't be that fucking stupid... but then maybe you can... he was pulling ******* and got caught... why do you think he hasn't said anything.... he was raiding hillaries camps for workers and info!
rly my dude, they obviously had something on sanders to make him shut up, the e-mails prove that it was rigged, but this is the typical delusional liberal talk, where even if you show liberals that 1+1 equals 2, they'll still say its 3.

Hillary was in direct opposition of what Bernie Communism Sanders was about, yet he endorsed her. If that isnt corrupt as ******* and screams of leverage then you need a check-up.
Now I dont mean to defend Bernie here, Bernie is communist scum and straight out lied to the american people(just like every other liberal politician) and begged/scammed them for their money.

well now that is 2 issues... the Rnc was hacked also... but nothing released... why do you suppose that was... a little Russian influence.... damn lady how can you be so stupid and blind!... don't you pay any attention to what is going on around you... or just what you are told by the trump tweets?
Who the hell cares really, the amount of times past presidents and politicians had help from outside is huge. But hey lets ignore all those israeli people giving money to american politicians.
+ The White House Intelligence has said that there was no evidence at all, and I have yet to see any evidence, Im sure you have seen some in your little fantasy world, but there isnt any, cause if there was any Trump wouldnt be president anymore.
Logic my dude.

you are talking 100 years ago... things have changed... keep up with the world today... both parties have switched sides.... the left is for the worker and the right is for the priviledged now... in case you hadn't noticed
Thats just as far from the truth as you can get, both are anti-worker, and youre really naive to have fallen for the lefts identity politics. Especially thinking theyre for the worker, Because Obama created Jobs? Im sure you actually believe that he did a good thing there, say yes so I can prove you wrong in one sentence.
Or by for the workers you mean anyone but white people.
Wait, do you actually believe that white people are priviledged? Please say yes, that'd make you the ultimate cuckold.

Regardless of that, both sides are corrupt as ******* and are but a farce directed by the people in power. Or have you not realized that even the republican party was against Trump.

well that is another one the right is trying to modify to suit thi9er own interests
You mean how the left is trying to modify/remove the 2nd amendment? Bi*ch please.

the right sure is doing away with that... check anything from the last election?... just one example... Indiana where there was a big push to register the minorities... over 15,000 got registered.... but Pence sent in the state troopers and confiscated it all saying it was illegal... couldn't be fixed before the election....and in Ohio and afew other states....
you need to check your facts before running off at the mouth with what little you know... because you seem to know very little... except you are a trumpie!
By minorities you mean illegals? Sure thing my dude. Those arent allowed to vote.
Oh and belittling someone that voted for Trump. And trying to say they have no knowledge.
My, arent you liberals supposed to be super tolerant and accepting?
But lets clean that up shall we.
For White College Graduates 49% voted for Trump, 45% for Clinton

way to much bullshit to even try to argue.... because you have no facts at all!
Says the person providing 0 sources and only insults.
But thats a typical liberal thing, trying to belittle people that think different than them so they feel better about themselves. You are a cuckold after all.

Want some more current news today the stock market hit a record high for the 12th straight day in a row.
That has never been done before.
Not in the 8 years the Clintons were in office.
Not in the 8 Years that Obama was in Office.
Trump did in in less than 30 days!!!!!!!!!

Want some more current news today the stock market hit a record high for the 12th straight day in a row.
That has never been done before.
Not in the 8 years the Clintons were in office.
Not in the 8 Years that Obama was in Office.
Trump did in in less than 30 days!!!!!!!!!
wrong... the economy and the budget and all that is still Obama's... Trump is crying he wants credit for it.... but not happening... I just posted a letter on that yesterday.... but that didn't go with you guys right wing thinking

Says the person providing 0 sources and only insults.
I'm just replying to her bullshit and now yours.... I didn't make the statements so why do I need to document anything... I always document what I say if I post something.... except when i'm just answering some mindless drivel!

wrong... the economy and the budget and all that is still Obama's... Trump is crying he wants credit for it.... but not happening... I just posted a letter on that yesterday.... but that didn't go with you guys right wing thinking
You have no idea what you are talking about. Hey if you do not like things here you are free to leave. There are no walls keeping you in.

Back