Clarity on cuckold male symbols

I have an arm tattoo that needs reworking. One thing I want to work into the redesign is symbol that I am a cuckold male. I am very familiar with the QOS tattoos but am finding conflicting discussions on if there is an agreed on symbol for males or not?
Seeing that Robin has 3 QoS tattoos 2474642 we decided that I needed a tattoo defining that I am her cuckold husband. We searched the internet and found that antlers and horns were symbolic of a cuckold male. We really didnt like the antlers but found the bull horns on top of a circle were what we liked so we designed a red circle outlined in black with black bull horns on top of the circle and i had it tattooed on my left bicep. I had this tattoo done about 8 years ago and it has faded but Im getting a new tattoo on my right bicep soon.....a red heart with Robins name inside of it and Ill get the colors on this tat darkened so it looks better.

My wife has a tattoo of a Black power fist salute on her lower back, but I have decided that I am going to have "BLACK COCK" tattooed on my left butt cheek and "SLUT" tattooed on my right butt cheek.

Simple message, but clear and concise.
U really gonna get that tattoed???

I would personally love if the QofS tattoo became a mainstream and cool tattoo that most ladies liked to show off. And if that was the case Id feel no hesitation getting a cuckold symbol tattoo.

Back