Clarity on cuckold male symbols

I have an arm tattoo that needs reworking. One thing I want to work into the redesign is symbol that I am a cuckold male. I am very familiar with the QOS tattoos but am finding conflicting discussions on if there is an agreed on symbol for males or not?

I have an arm tattoo that needs reworking. One thing I want to work into the redesign is symbol that I am a cuckold male. I am very familiar with the QOS tattoos but am finding conflicting discussions on if there is an agreed on symbol for males or not?
Yes, we are looking for a suitable tattoo for my hubby too. I've got the QoS on me, we want similar on him.

It's my understanding that the "Jack of Spades" more or less represents a male that is interested in receiving BBC, as a "Queen of Spades" does. Meaning, they are available to fuck/suck BBC themselves.

I suppose a cuckold can also be a JOS, but being one, doesn't mean they are the other.

Something like the image below is another option to consider:

2142FF1D-F1DB-4135-ACC3-4FF89B798D67-534-0000008E459BCF6B.jpeg

It's my understanding that the "Jack of Spades" more or less represents a male that is interested in receiving BBC, as a "Queen of Spades" does. Meaning, they are available to fuck/suck BBC themselves.

I suppose a cuckold can also be a JOS, but being one, doesn't mean they are the other.

View attachment 1310287

I like that a lot...Did you guys come up with that on your own or is that an established symbol?

It's my understanding that the "Jack of Spades" more or less represents a male that is interested in receiving BBC, as a "Queen of Spades" does. Meaning, they are available to fuck/suck BBC themselves.(...)
Yes. That exactly! So not really suitable for a cuck in general.

View attachment 1310287
Nice idea.

What about expressing one`s love for one`s Queen of Spades Hotwife?

i_heart_QoS_tat_draft_handpainted.png
Just a handcrafted draft, so sorry for poor quality/colors. :( Please, add some imagination. ;)

I like all the innovation. Though I am a little surprised there isn't quite yet an established symbol for our lifestyle as white male IR cuckolds as there are QOS, maybe this can be the start of something... That is the next step right?

Myself I am going out on a limb. Specifically, I am a an addictive white substance cuckold. 3/4 times a year we would use an addictive white substance (when I was married and engaged; it makes me very submissive and I am attracted to women it makes very slutty and horney) and we would use it sexually, and invite single hung black males over to share my woman. So, on my body, I am going to add to my tattoos: the chemical symbol for an addictive white substance then somehow work in a IR cuckold symbol. But, it's that symbol thats the clincher...what to do, what to do...

There needs to be a secret not noticible symbol.
What`s the point, if it`s not noticeable? *wondering* Isn`t it meant for "advertising"?

For the secrecy... i don`t think there are too many ppl IRL (apart from those few in this particular lifestyle) who know even about the Queen of Spades. :|

Id say this male tattoo idea is something that is more important to single cuckolds. So Black men and white women can easily see and make connections with eachother.

A wannabe cuckold. You dont need a woman to know your sexual identity. And there are many men who have been cheated on many times or have been a knowing cuckold in previous relationships. So these guys need to be recognised.

i understand. That would be a different situation than a husband and wife (or boyfriend and girlfriend) showing their bond with each other and their relatedness to a particular adult lifestyle. So, logically, that could be a different symbol(?), but not necessarily!

In my book, in order to keep things clear and lean, it would be more appropriate to have a symbol for the relationship bond (if there is a relationship), and another symbol for the (personal) choice of a lifestyle.

For example: A single Woman with a preference for Black men as (sex) partners would make use of the well-known Queen-of-Spades symbol; a married Woman with the same preference would do the same, just wearing a wedding ring in addition. ;)
A "single cuckold" as described by @GAVnGIN who is also into Women who prefer Black men could show his love for that lifestyle by using something similar to what i have posted in my former posting, or a string of text/symbols like this:
>> I :blackheart::qos: <<
Same for a cuckold husband married to a Queen-of-Spades Hotwife, or maybe, more specific
>> I :blackheart: my :qos: <<
just additionally showing his wedding ring. ;)

A symbol for cuckolds in more general cases could be the cuckold horns or, for those who define themselves as Stags rather than cuckolds, the Stag antlers, maybe surmounting the male Mars symbol? - Any artists on this site who want to post a sketch or draft here?

i understand. That would be a different situation than a husband and wife (or boyfriend and girlfriend) showing their bond with each other and their relatedness to a particular adult lifestyle. So, logically, that could be a different symbol(?), but not necessarily!

In my book, in order to keep things clear and lean, it would be more appropriate to have a symbol for the relationship bond (if there is a relationship), and another symbol for the (personal) choice of a lifestyle.

For example: A single Woman with a preference for Black men as (sex) partners would make use of the well-known Queen-of-Spades symbol; a married Woman with the same preference would do the same, just wearing a wedding ring in addition. ;)
A "single cuckold" as described by @GAVnGIN who is also into Women who prefer Black men could show his love for that lifestyle by using something similar to what i have posted in my former posting, or a string of text/symbols like this:
>> I :blackheart::qos: <<
Same for a cuckold husband married to a Queen-of-Spades Hotwife, or maybe, more specific
>> I :blackheart:my:qos: <<
just additionally showing his wedding ring. ;)

A symbol for cuckolds in more general cases could be the cuckold horns or, for those who define themselves as Stags rather than cuckolds, the Stag antlers, maybe surmounting the male Mars symbol? - Any artists on this site who want to post a sketch or draft here?
2 minutes ago
I love the simple I :blackheart::qos:

Where do you think is best to have this tattoo???

(...)
I love the simple I:blackheart::qos:

Where do you think is best to have this tattoo???
Depending on how blunt you wanna be, some ideas...

* forehead *lol*
* right index finger (toward the tip, :blackheart: on second joint)
* belly (with the :blackheart: around the navel)
* right outer wrist
* above right outer ankle
* fourth, middle and second toe on right foot
* upper side of penis (shaft toward top; or on glans o_O )

Which one do you like best?

Back