Hello B2W friends and family!

I want to introduce myself for the first time. I am not a new member, but new to this category.

I am a REAL BBC craving married Asian woman with a desire to be meet the right black partners. Through my experiences, I want my Asian sisters to follow me on a sexual journey of their own. I invite you (females, couples and black men only!) to reach out and become friends with me here so we can chat more directly. Black men who would like to join our conversation to meet other curious hotwives, please step to the front and also be REAL...What I'm doing is strictly for fun and the passion of Love. Please contact me if you think you fit into this category as well.

View attachment 4201717
I'd luv to chat with you and your friends well bbc in NYC here

I want to introduce myself for the first time. I am not a new member, but new to this category.

I am a REAL BBC craving married Asian woman with a desire to be meet the right black partners. Through my experiences, I want my Asian sisters to follow me on a sexual journey of their own. I invite you (females, couples and black men only!) to reach out and become friends with me here so we can chat more directly. Black men who would like to join our conversation to meet other curious hotwives, please step to the front and also be REAL...What I'm doing is strictly for fun and the passion of Love. Please contact me if you think you fit into this category as well.

View attachment 4201717
;)

View attachment 4201717
I would enjoy getting to join you sexy

View attachment 4201717
I’d like to join

View attachment 4201717
I loved you on the Keys and Anklets Podcast (with @Idowives0763 ) and especially your episode of the Consenting Adults podcast ( https://open.spotify.com/episode/4w...qE9j0YuaeKcg&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1). Seeing the lifestyle in the mainstream like that shows that it keeps getting more popular, especially thanks to people like you 👑♠️

View attachment 4201717
Always wanted an Asian woman

View attachment 4201717
I am your BBC brother and want to join

View attachment 4201717
Iove Asian girls!

View attachment 4201717
I'm interested

We should talk sometime. True Asian ♠️
We want to make a trip up to Vancouver. We have heard it is beautiful. Would love to meet up with a Bull there who likes Asian women if you don't mind sharing your contacts. Also we would love to meet another Asian wife into BBC if you would like to join us for dinner or a cup of coffee or a ******* when we are up there.

View attachment 4201717
I'm definitely interested in meeting more Asian woman

Back