Cheating wives, am I the only one?

Since there are numerous cheating women on this post, I am wondering what you do to keep your husband from finding out. My first wife started cheating with a black guy after we were married for only about a year and a half and I had no clue. She repeatedly would tell me how happy she was being married to me and how her friends all told her that they found me sexy. While she was telling me stuff like that she would meet her black lover when I was working. I was shocked when she suddenly announced that she was pregnant since she had been on birth control. But when she started hooking up with her black stud he told her to stop taking the bc pills. I am wondering if other cheating women deceive their husbands by similar methods.

I feel as a husband the most exciting sex a married white wife will or could ever experience in her life is unprotected, no pulling out sex with a good looking Black lover without her husband ever knowing or ever finding out.

I feel that excitement level is unmatched in any other scenario for a married wife …. it’s something that has to experienced at least once in a girls life and as a husband I would definitely want her to experience.

Having checked the charts. There may be more male cheating. There would appear to be women cheating with multiple partners.
Very easy to assume, but don’t forget that some of those men (and women) are cheating same sex, and probably not honestly responding, In my opinion based on what I read the article to say as well as not to say.

Very easy to assume, but don’t forget that some of those men (and women) are cheating same sex, and probably not honestly responding, In my opinion based on what I read the article to say as well as not to say.
You mention the word "honestly" and that is the key to these charts and statistics. I remember seeing an article in a woman's health magazine a couple of years ago that women are less likely to be honest in surveys about cheating. From comments I have seen from some women on here and other sites, it seems that many women believe they have a right to amazing sex and are not reluctant to seek it outside of marriage if the husband is not doing the job.

You mention the word "honestly" and that is the key to these charts and statistics. I remember seeing an article in a woman's health magazine a couple of years ago that women are less likely to be honest in surveys about cheating. From comments I have seen from some women on here and other sites, it seems that many women believe they have a right to amazing sex and are not reluctant to seek it outside of marriage if the husband is not doing the job.
Affirmative called...Entitlement....spoiled westernised women.

Tough to question to answer either way. My Fiancé shared me with a black College Professor a few months before our wedding 6 years ago. He was my first black lover ever and I loved it. I continued to play with this bull with my Fiancé full knowledge and consent. What he didn’t know was my bull started sharing me with his black friends and I became a BBC slut before our wedding day. I was afraid that he would break off the engagement if he found out that I was fucking several additional bulls so I never told him. I guess I was cheating with the extra bulls even though I had his permission with the black Professor. My slutty behavior continued for the next several years of our marriage. It all came to and end last year when we moved from Boston to Lilly white Maine.
*LOL!* Maine isn’t that far from Boston. You can always say that you are going to visit family and friends.

Back