Cheating wives, am I the only one?

When my ex-wife and i were first dating, she later admitted she was seeing several other guys before she committed to me and several times would come over to stay the night or visit me after just giving one of her boyfriends a blow job and letting them cum in her mouth..
she felt guilty admitting after we got into this lifestyle she enjoyed walking in the door and kissing me deeply with her breath smelling like their dick and me not noticiing it and even admitted she had sex with them a couple of times and would later be with me and ask me to eat her pussy out well before having sex with me, her only wiping pussy with a tissue before coming over.

I think though it helped that she always had cheated with every one she was with before me and hadn't admitted to herself until we discussed this lifestyle that she just needed multiple hung cocks to please her and may have cheated inevitably later on had she not realized that about herself and accepted it and us dealing with it in a healthy way.
But she is your EX wife, so it was not dealt with very well after all.

Please login or become a member to view
Hi
Nice cock ! I love a smooth cut bbc with a big fat knob on its tip - it’s just so pleasurable as I feel it stroking the inside of my pussy as we enjoy a slow fuck. Can’t help by enjoy multiple intense orgasms !
Only get those results when I fuck bbc - used to wonder how & why,but now I just embrace it,acknowledge that I’m a converted and true QoS,and now obviously reserve my pussy only for bbc,enjoying all the bbc I can !
I’m lucky my hubby understands,supports and encourages me to enjoy my new found sensuality and sexuality later in life as a mature QoS bbc only woman,and has become my Stag.
My sex life now is all a woman get want - every woman should experience bbc at least once in her life,and then she can decide her preference for cock ! Bbc only for this “little black duck” - no doubt about it for me ! xxx

Back