Cheating wife at Krogers

Great hunt ! Wife the same way, she likes the Alpha. One time a worker brought her bags from Publix back to the car and she called me to say that he had a huge bulge and made her super horney. She came back home and she was sooo wet , it was super hot sex. Then she went back to the place and offered him a ride and screwed him in the backseat— she kept going back for 6 months; it was we great. Another time in Sam’s Club she was teasing one bbc for a few weeks and went to shop one day in a mini skirt with no underwear ( she made me wish her luck when she left the house )— when he brought the items to the car he was so horny when she bent over and showed her muff he came launching a shot from his cock with his head sticking out of his pants. That started a year long cum fest stories in the loading area of Sam’s — it was great hearing the stories when She came home.
how old was the guy in publix? teenager?

Krogers on Saturday morning before football games are full of white women shopping. I met this nerdy but sexy white wife at Krogers, she was wearing a freaking Michigan football jersey, Ohio State football fan here. I was crazy, while we were talking, I swear, it seemed like all of the white women where circling around me in the isle wanting dick, lol. But, she told me her husband was out of town and her ******* worked there. So, I played it off, in said " I don't want your ******* to beat me up, if he see me talking with you" she said, no worries, he's a nerd, just play games all day. I asked her, this is one of my test questions, when meeting a complete stranger, when a potential vide is there, "would your hubby mind, if I keep in contact with you, because you have a "good vide about yourself" She said, she don't know, I didn't expect to meet a friend, coming to the grocery store. Here's the thing, again while talking, I was looking at other white women just putting out there but I caught her looking at my wood, of course no underwear wearing sweat pants. I just asked her, would you like to come hang out and watch some football. She said, she needed to bring her grocery back home, but only stay 5 minutes away, I asked, are you coming after that, she said, well honestly, for some reason, I just trust you, I walked her to car, dude, she was horny as hell, just all over her face, she kind of reminded me of peggy hill, off of king of the hill. But anyway, went to her house, parked in her garage, she put the refrigerator item up, before I can say a word, she was sucking my dick, swallowed all my nut. She was on monthly thing, I thought she was lying, but she wasn't, lol.
Well I gotta say that was a smooth approach. I like that you weren't at all vulgar, but confident, while leaving no question what you wanted. For me that would have been a very disarming come on. I'm normally not into strange men in grocery stores but you might have tempted me with that one! lol

Well I gotta say that was a smooth approach. I like that you weren't at all vulgar, but confident, while leaving no question what you wanted. For me that would have been a very disarming come on. I'm normally not into strange men in grocery stores but you might have tempted me with that one! lol
Thank you, with your sexy self.

Had a similar experience while at walmart. 45 year old white women hitting on me while i was shopping. Im only 19. Later that night i was in her guts. White women go crazy for a bbc lol
Love it, bro. I know you gave her the best fuck she ever had. Those white MILFs don't want anything from you but that big black dick, so take all the white pussy you can get.

Krogers on Saturday morning before football games are full of white women shopping. I met this nerdy but sexy white wife at Krogers, she was wearing a freaking Michigan football jersey, Ohio State football fan here. I was crazy, while we were talking, I swear, it seemed like all of the white women where circling around me in the isle wanting dick, lol. But, she told me her husband was out of town and her ******* worked there. So, I played it off, in said " I don't want your ******* to beat me up, if he see me talking with you" she said, no worries, he's a nerd, just play games all day. I asked her, this is one of my test questions, when meeting a complete stranger, when a potential vide is there, "would your hubby mind, if I keep in contact with you, because you have a "good vide about yourself" She said, she don't know, I didn't expect to meet a friend, coming to the grocery store. Here's the thing, again while talking, I was looking at other white women just putting out there but I caught her looking at my wood, of course no underwear wearing sweat pants. I just asked her, would you like to come hang out and watch some football. She said, she needed to bring her grocery back home, but only stay 5 minutes away, I asked, are you coming after that, she said, well honestly, for some reason, I just trust you, I walked her to car, dude, she was horny as hell, just all over her face, she kind of reminded me of peggy hill, off of king of the hill. But anyway, went to her house, parked in her garage, she put the refrigerator item up, before I can say a word, she was sucking my dick, swallowed all my nut. She was on monthly thing, I thought she was lying, but she wasn't, lol.
Sub pink male here.

That. Is. HOT.

*******, you should shop that that Krogers every fucking day!

With the wife at Kroger. Love the way black guys look at her when they think she’s alone, such a turn on for both of us.

Attachments

• 6E13C470-7EDD-4DD4-AF27-406BAA73E3CA.jpeg
    6E13C470-7EDD-4DD4-AF27-406BAA73E3CA.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 259
  • 7FF0ABBC-E0C8-425B-8381-BFA4F7233911.jpeg
    7FF0ABBC-E0C8-425B-8381-BFA4F7233911.jpeg
    410.7 KB · Views: 256
  • 966FEB1B-8E5F-4DC0-B5ED-DCCD6757E225.png
    966FEB1B-8E5F-4DC0-B5ED-DCCD6757E225.png
    11 MB · Views: 242
Back