Cheating wife at Krogers

I finally got hit on at the store... Tall sexy black guy very handsome.
I was all done up getting a few things for a dinner we were going to.
We were in the same isle... We locked eyes I smiled... He said hi. I replied with a hi how are you doing.. He says enjoying your shopping I said I am now. He then winked and smiled back. I told him I'll see you around. He said if you like. I smiled and said sure I wouldn't mind. And went on my way with a grin on my face.
Didt you give him your email?

Well, I was in Walmart, getting a pineapple 🍍, that all I had, so, 2 nice ladies allowed me to cut them, the second lady 👩 told me how her hubby jokingly turn them upside down in his cart looking for others. Then she asked me, do I know what it means, first I said yeah, then said no. I asked her, what does it means, she proceeded to tell me it means that person is into swinging. I told her, I knew, but I just wanted to hear 👂 her say it. This was a opportunity I let pass me by, a should've sernereio. Honestly, I noticed her checking me out, earlier, because I was checking her out. Of course, I always wear my sweatpants with underwear, a nice fitting shirt and my bull necklace. BTW, at first in the line, when she was 2 people ahead of me, she happened to get a soda from those see through containers , she noticed me behind her and she looked me up and down. Her eyes went right to my bull necklace, then to my dick. Lol. So, I don't consider this any luck but , it is what it is. I wear my face, but I found a stylish one with a little sex appeal 😏 that I need to wear, out and working out 💪 in the park. Hopefully, this will let the ladies know, i care about my life and body and will be more than willingly to suck me off or give me some ass on spot, during this trying time.

Girl, u fucking need to arrange it quite a time before it, Bros need some advance fucking notice u sexy hot AF white ass slut :sex: :sex: :sex:

I agree if there are any available males on this site in the area they will probably not see the post till later in the day or several days later. It would also make sense to post it also in the date section on this site.

@clcrazy21

A couple days in advance, you WILL be filled, not by me as I am in Florida, but you are hot and can get as much BBC as you can possibly handle given some lead time. Look forward to updates and conquests!

Well, I was in Walmart, getting a pineapple 🍍, that was the only thing I had to buy, so, 2 nice ladies allowed me to cut them, the second lady 👩 told me how her hubby jokingly turn them upside down in his cart looking for others. Then she asked me, do I know what it means, first I said yeah, then said no. I asked her, what does it means, she proceeded to tell me it means that person is into swinging. I told her I knew, but I just wanted to hear 👂 her say it. This was an opportunity I let pass me by, a should've sernereio. Honestly, I noticed her checking me out earlier, because I was checking her out. Of course, I always wear my sweatpants with no underwear, a nice fitting shirt and my bull necklace. BTW, initially she was 2 people ahead of me, she happened to get a soda from those containers , she noticed me behind her, then she looked me up and down. Her eyes went right to my bull necklace, then to my dick, Lol. So, I don't consider this any luck but , it is what it is. I wear this cool face mask, when running errands and working out 💪 at the park. Hopefully, this will let the ladies know, i care about my life and body and will be more than willingly to suck me off or give me some ass on spot, during this trying time.

Bro, that's fucking hot. You could have had her on your big dick right there hehe. She saw your BBC in those sweats and she was ready to suck you dry. Next time, skullfuck her and then slam her pussy.

Back