Cheating wife at Krogers

Thommslick

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Krogers on Saturday morning before football games are full of white women shopping. I met this nerdy but sexy white wife at Krogers, she was wearing a freaking Michigan football jersey, Ohio State football fan here. I was crazy, while we were talking, I swear, it seemed like all of the white women where circling around me in the isle wanting dick, lol. But, she told me her husband was out of town and her ******* worked there. So, I played it off, in said " I don't want your ******* to beat me up, if he see me talking with you" she said, no worries, he's a nerd, just play games all day. I asked her, this is one of my test questions, when meeting a complete stranger, when a potential vide is there, "would your hubby mind, if I keep in contact with you, because you have a "good vide about yourself" She said, she don't know, I didn't expect to meet a friend, coming to the grocery store. Here's the thing, again while talking, I was looking at other white women just putting out there but I caught her looking at my wood, of course no underwear wearing sweat pants. I just asked her, would you like to come hang out and watch some football. She said, she needed to bring her grocery back home, but only stay 5 minutes away, I asked, are you coming after that, she said, well honestly, for some reason, I just trust you, I walked her to car, dude, she was horny as hell, just all over her face, she kind of reminded me of peggy hill, off of king of the hill. But anyway, went to her house, parked in her garage, she put the refrigerator item up, before I can say a word, she was sucking my dick, swallowed all my nut. She was on monthly thing, I thought she was lying, but she wasn't, lol.

I got quite a bit, the majority are married or in a relationship. Wal mart, Kroger's, hobby lobby, Starbucks, publix, dsw, etc. full of white women looking,. I met another 2 weeks ago at hobby lobby, she was divorced but in a on off relationship with a black dude, we fool around this weekend just a little in wal mart parking lot. I just played with her pussy and suck on some titties. She had to meet with ex regarding finalizing the selling of their house through their divorce. but the chemistry is definitely there. The funny thing was, this black woman saw me on those big titties. Lol

I got quite a bit, the majority are married or in a relationship. Wal mart, Kroger's, hobby lobby, Starbucks, publix, dsw, etc. full of white women looking,. I met another 2 weeks ago at hobby lobby, she was divorced but in a on off relationship with a black dude, we fool around this weekend just a little in wal mart parking lot. I just played with her pussy and suck on some titties. She had to meet with ex regarding finalizing the selling of their house through their divorce. but the chemistry is definitely there. The funny thing was, this black woman saw me on those big titties. Lol
Did you get the evil "side eye"?

Come on man, you slippin lol
Bro, I know. We were playing the cat and mouse game, she give me the open lane, she had beautiful red hair, skin was pale and wearing a low cut green shirt, damn she looked so good and the sad thing about this, after making eye contact in the meat section, she started to play with her hair. I went over to the bread section. she came past me and said, we keep running into each other. I said I know, but you are very pretty, she smiles and said thank you. Bro, she played the game right and made it very easy to approach with some fucking type of conversation. She position herself in a isle by herself, faking like she was texting someone, I walk past the isle and didn't even approach, just being honest. Yep, slipping. Lol

LOL. Bruh, especially you/we bein in the south.
Hey bro, originally I am from Cleveland heights, Ohio. Fuck plenty of white women, dude, now I am in lawrenceville, GA 45 min north of Atlanta, and I am meeting plenty of white women. I noticed down here, they are a little more discreet with checking bro out, but if you make it clear, that you are interest and noticed them back with a smile and a half way decent conversation, bro they are more freakier than the northern white women, and I love them all day long.

Hey bro, originally I am from Cleveland heights, Ohio. Fuck plenty of white women, dude, now I am in lawrenceville, GA 45 min north of Atlanta, and I am meeting plenty of white women. I noticed down here, they are a little more discreet with checking bro out, but if you make it clear, that you are interest and noticed them back with a smile and a half way decent conversation, bro they are more freakier than the northern white women, and I love them all day long.

Folks that talk about metro Atlanta being "the south" just don't know. The Atlanta area is likely a great place to be a player. It's a city of prosperity, a lot of black folks who are quite successful, and it's nothing like the rest of Georgia. As a white guy, when I lived there, there were an enormous amount of people in "the lifestyle", all types and flavors...swingers, hotwives, BDSM, etc. It was amazing to see how open the area is, with sex shops like Starship all over the place, not in seedy areas.

yeah its kind of funny down here. I have seen it happen in many ways but most commonly , the flirt the chase then nothing. But i think its a MS thing.
Dude, I was down in vicksburg, MS a friend of mines, she was black but this sexy as blonde with her 2 ******* in cracker barrel, was throwing the pussy so hard, I thought my friend was going to catch on. Had to down play that hard. I wasn't driving and not trying to get left, due to jealousy. Lol

Folks that talk about metro Atlanta being "the south" just don't know. The Atlanta area is likely a great place to be a player. It's a city of prosperity, a lot of black folks who are quite successful, and it's nothing like the rest of Georgia. As a white guy, when I lived there, there were an enormous amount of people in "the lifestyle", all types and flavors...swingers, hotwives, BDSM, etc. It was amazing to see how open the area is, with sex shops like Starship all over the place, not in seedy areas.
Yep, very true.

Trapeze, the loft, red light district on Cheshire bridge at Tokyo Tokyo Valentino. Yep, it's going down.

Back