Cheating wife at Krogers

Yep we do. I am glad your wife is true with her love for black and your support as well. True first class in my opinion for this lifestyle.
Thanks so much. Robin and i love the IR lifestyle that we have lived for years and she is a true QOS......very devoted to black men and I fully support and encourage her desires. We appreciate your compliment.....not often do others recognize our love for the IR lifestyle and the wonderful black men who make it possible.

I do shop at Kroger and Walmart and haven't been hit on yet....but then I guess I need to step up my game. I do make eye contact and will say hello.
I see you rock the spade, just carry yourself like a discrete slut, walking sexy but natural. I see that ******* all the time. Let the lust come out in your eye, trust me, a real bull will know. Just put it out there, the vide, it will be noticed.

Thanks so much. Robin and i love the IR lifestyle that we have lived for years and she is a true QOS......very devoted to black men and I fully support and encourage her desires. We appreciate your compliment.....not often do others recognize our love for the IR lifestyle and the wonderful black men who make it possible.
No problem

What really starts it off with Robin and black men out in public is when she sees one checking her out is that she immediatly smiles and makes eye contact with him.....followed with a HI or Hello. I think thats an ice breaker for the black man to respond to her and start a conversation with her for he can already sense that she is friendly.....possibly interested in him and has a good chance shes already a blackened woman.

I do shop at Kroger and Walmart and haven't been hit on yet....but then I guess I need to step up my game. I do make eye contact and will say hello.
Plus, a lot of bull been spoiled. Meeting women online and going to swingers clubs, getting mad if a woman tell them no. They lost the art of the true hunt. But some do both very well. I love the hunt, so, I can recognize very quickly on very subtle characteristics. Plus, I just put the vide out and notice receptors. Alpha in , women come.

Krogers on Saturday morning before football games are full of white women shopping. I met this nerdy but sexy white wife at Krogers, she was wearing a freaking Michigan football jersey, Ohio State football fan here. I was crazy, while we were talking, I swear, it seemed like all of the white women where circling around me in the isle wanting dick, lol. But, she told me her husband was out of town and her ******* worked there. So, I played it off, in said " I don't want your ******* to beat me up, if he see me talking with you" she said, no worries, he's a nerd, just play games all day. I asked her, this is one of my test questions, when meeting a complete stranger, when a potential vide is there, "would your hubby mind, if I keep in contact with you, because you have a "good vide about yourself" She said, she don't know, I didn't expect to meet a friend, coming to the grocery store. Here's the thing, again while talking, I was looking at other white women just putting out there but I caught her looking at my wood, of course no underwear wearing sweat pants. I just asked her, would you like to come hang out and watch some football. She said, she needed to bring her grocery back home, but only stay 5 minutes away, I asked, are you coming after that, she said, well honestly, for some reason, I just trust you, I walked her to car, dude, she was horny as hell, just all over her face, she kind of reminded me of peggy hill, off of king of the hill. But anyway, went to her house, parked in her garage, she put the refrigerator item up, before I can say a word, she was sucking my dick, swallowed all my nut. She was on monthly thing, I thought she was lying, but she wasn't, lol.
Don't forget places like target and Harris teeter Sat and Sunday's and food lion on weekdays after work

Krogers on Saturday morning before football games are full of white women shopping. I met this nerdy but sexy white wife at Krogers, she was wearing a freaking Michigan football jersey, Ohio State football fan here. I was crazy, while we were talking, I swear, it seemed like all of the white women where circling around me in the isle wanting dick, lol. But, she told me her husband was out of town and her ******* worked there. So, I played it off, in said " I don't want your ******* to beat me up, if he see me talking with you" she said, no worries, he's a nerd, just play games all day. I asked her, this is one of my test questions, when meeting a complete stranger, when a potential vide is there, "would your hubby mind, if I keep in contact with you, because you have a "good vide about yourself" She said, she don't know, I didn't expect to meet a friend, coming to the grocery store. Here's the thing, again while talking, I was looking at other white women just putting out there but I caught her looking at my wood, of course no underwear wearing sweat pants. I just asked her, would you like to come hang out and watch some football. She said, she needed to bring her grocery back home, but only stay 5 minutes away, I asked, are you coming after that, she said, well honestly, for some reason, I just trust you, I walked her to car, dude, she was horny as hell, just all over her face, she kind of reminded me of peggy hill, off of king of the hill. But anyway, went to her house, parked in her garage, she put the refrigerator item up, before I can say a word, she was sucking my dick, swallowed all my nut. She was on monthly thing, I thought she was lying, but she wasn't, lol.
We are open to meeting black men,who are well spoken,groomed,built and most of all smell good.As long as men do not say anything crazy we are open for conversation anywhere.Im from the South but I know what white women are thinking.We love black men who have a college background as well,not a must.

My husband was my first black man,I was introduced to him by one of my close friends who was married to a white man who kept her skinny.He thought thin was sexy.They hired my husband as their personal trainer,and eventually tried to seduce him,he told them that he was into thicker white women.She brought me along for a session to workout with her trying to lure him into the swingers lifestyle,because they also own their on premises swingers club.He and I hit it off.Since then 3 of my white girlfriends have asked to be in a 3 some with us,and 2 of my black girlfriends.All women are interested in trying something new and especially black men,who their life together.Clean cut,well dressed,smell good.White women are not into material things but if you are financially stable it is definitely a bonus.

We are open to meeting black men,who are well spoken,groomed,built and most of all smell good.As long as men do not say anything crazy we are open for conversation anywhere.Im from the South but I know what white women are thinking.We love black men who have a college background as well,not a must.
That sounds like my social resume. Lol

Wonder if you wives would wear any of this to Krogers!? Order now!

Attachments

• IMG_3595.JPG
    IMG_3595.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3596.JPG
    IMG_3596.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3597.JPG
    IMG_3597.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3598.JPG
    IMG_3598.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3601.JPG
    IMG_3601.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3602.JPG
    IMG_3602.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3603.JPG
    IMG_3603.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3604.JPG
    IMG_3604.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3605.JPG
    IMG_3605.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3606.JPG
    IMG_3606.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 19
I got quite a bit, the majority are married or in a relationship. Wal mart, Kroger's, hobby lobby, Starbucks, publix, dsw, etc. full of white women looking,. I met another 2 weeks ago at hobby lobby, she was divorced but in a on off relationship with a black dude, we fool around this weekend just a little in wal mart parking lot. I just played with her pussy and suck on some titties. She had to meet with ex regarding finalizing the selling of their house through their divorce. but the chemistry is definitely there. The funny thing was, this black woman saw me on those big titties. Lol

So fucking hot, bro -- I'm a whiteboi who'd give my gf to you in a minute. I love it when black dudes move on white girls and make them wet like you do. My girl would fuck you in any of those places you mentioned LOL

My wife meets most her men out and about in normal settings. She loves the flirt and the hunt and being hunted. Plus when a black men gets near her she gets so wet just them being close and I am sure a lot of black men can tell her arousal so that helps

Same thing with my gf -- we both love the hunt and she gets wet if she even SEES a black guy in the room or area. I love it and it's amazing to watch her send signals to black guys and also to see the way the bulls respond.

Back